Author Topic: ~The Dragon Clans~ In need of characters! And some other things...  (Read 3102 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
                                                                The Dragon Clans is....

...is a story that is currently a WIP. The basic idea is that a young Earth dragon named Naythok discovers that he is part Wind dragon because of a hidden mark on his wing. Naythok splits away from his Clan to find his real parents, but eventually gets lost.
 In this story, there are twelve dragon Clans:
Clan of Lava: Big, fierce, and impulsive dragons that are red, black, and orange in color. They have the strongest fire of all the dragons.
Clan of Earth: Bulky, strong, and level-headed dragons that are green, brown, and black in color. They can sense anything that happens to the Earth in a limited range that grows as they age.
Clan of Wind: Smart, curious, and fearless dragons that are white and gray in color. Their slender bodies and massive wings make them the fastest flyers of all.
Clan of the Sky: Free, happy, and optimistic dragons that are blue, white, and chalky gray in color. They are almost always in the air--they can even sleep in the air!
Clan of the Moon: Wise, mysterious, and quiet dragons that are usually dark blue, black, and deep gray in color. They can blend in with their surroundings, and are very much feared for their knowledge and quietness.
Clan of Water: Sneaky, comedic, and intelligent dragons that range in colors--including rainbow. They live in the water their whole life, but all need to breathe air. They can also blow a watery mist that they can heat to make into water or cool to make into ice.
Clan of Ice: Fierce, aggressive, and large dragons that are white, gray, or black in color. They are very strong and tempered, and they are nearly 5-7 meters tall and 9 meters long!
Clan of the Ground: Mischievous, comedic, and sneaky dragons that are brown, black, or rusty in color. They live underground and like to play pranks on each other and other dragons.
Clan of Storms: Mysterious, aggressive, and terrifying dragons that are blue, white, or dark gray in color. They are a rare sight, but once you meet one, they immediately attack with fierce and non-ceasing blasts of electricity.
Clan of Mountains: Massive, friendly, and funny dragons that are dark gray, black, or golden in color. These dragons are huge, but they are gentle giants. They are also quite intelligent and good at telling jokes.
Clan of Stars: Long, armless and wingless, as well as quick dragons that are black or silver in color. These dragons are the most terrifying because they have no roar, thousands of thin, poisonous spines down their back and tail, as well as jaw extensions where teeth would be. Their eyes are tiny.
Clan of Oaks: Giant, aggressive, and territorial dragons that are dark brown in color. They are the biggest of dragons, and are known for their aggression and strength.

Right now, I could use your help with plot, characters, and a good title. Also, anything else you think could be a good contribution!

Current Characters
Naythok-- a young, smart Earth/Wind dragon that from the start has more of a connection with the sky than his peers. Massive wings, small claws, small head, and green in color. Main character.
Redwing-- an orphaned Lava Dragon who is very aggressive and cruel, but later starts to feel sympathy for dragons after meeting Naythok. Long-bodied, slender, broad wings, massive claws, and red and orange in color. Main character.
Borock-- the leader of the Clan of Earth, and Naythok's father. Small wings, thick body, thick but blunt, claws, and brown and green in color. 

Wanna help? You'll be put in the credits :).

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Dragon Clans~ In need of characters! And some other things...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:45:00 pm »
(I'm writing a dragon story too :D i would love to put a character in here and help out)
Character:
Name: Swift.
Clan: Clan of the Sky.
Breath weopon: lightning (if its allowed)
Description: Swift is a small agile, young sky dragon. She is very quick and fast easily overpowering larger dragons in battles. Her wings are the same size as her body and because of that she is more acrobatic in the sky, able to hover and do complicated manouvers in the air. She is a light silver-blue colour and her under belly is white.
Personality: Nearly always happy and positive she will defend her friends with her life.
History: Swift has always wanted to go on an adventure and if asked to help she will. (not much to say here)
I will try and think of some titles :) i will change things on the character if you wish
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:47:08 pm by BuioUmbra »
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 03:13:13 pm »
(I hope you like Stellaluna! :D)
Name: Stellaluna
Clan: Clan of The Moon
Breath: Star (if it's allowed)
Appearence: A slender aqua body with a slender build. She has golden eyes, four golden horns, angel wings of purple, the tips are golden and the top of her wings is a dark blue. She has a diamond for a neckalace, her tail is a golden flame and her hair is blonde. (She's a Star/Moon dragon, I hope she's not a mary-sue DX)
Personality:  In peace she's quiet and calm. In battle she's feared by many and she's not to be messed with. She's crazy around her friends and is shy around dragons she doesn't know, and likes males that are sweet, loyal and would risk his life for her.

History: As a chick she was left behind by her mother because her old clan moved away, Stellaluna was left behind with the other chicks because the leader thought that without chicks, they'd be stronger. Her mother had no choice but to obey. Stellaluna never knew her father, she was just told that he was a brave dragon and he died, killed by an enemy dragon. Stellaluna was old enough to travel by herself but she went on travelling to find her mother, as the other chicks died of hunger, disease and predators.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 03:28:39 pm »
@BuioUmbra: I like it! Though the names are more foreign, with different sounds, so I'll make Swift her nickname, like dragons sometimes call Naythok "Nay" because he can be negative. Her full name could be Swiflor. Also, sadly, only storm dragons can shoot lightning--she'll have to shoot either fire or air, andill probably do air lol.

@angela: Same thing with the name, so I think that Stella would be good. And good job with her history! I'll have to tweak it just a bit, and then, if it fits, I'll use it in the plot!

Thank you, both. :)

Ooh! just came up with a charrie name: Barla. Probably gonna be in the Clan of Mountains...

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 03:30:17 pm »
Then it's Stella! Thankies! *floof for Twizz!*

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:47:06 pm »
Glad you like it Twizz your putting a lot of effort into this +floof (and heres me thinking no i'll write another bit later and so on XD)
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 12:37:06 pm »
I'm just editing the first chapter! Yipee! *happy hop*

And thanks you guys :P

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 12:40:43 pm »
Oh and sry for double-posting x.x (/shot) But do you guys wanna come up with the names for the leaders of each Clan? Cuz Naythok's gonna have to go to a meeting >:)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 01:16:50 pm »
Yuliani

Hatahshi

Junoriaki

Genesislight

Shadewhispers

You like? :P

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:30 pm »
Well u just had a mind explosion there didn't you? XD I'll use some, thanks. :D *floof*