Author Topic: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls chapter one~  (Read 7558 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls chapter one~
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »
Hmm I say yes that Clover will be one of the four x3. Love how your story is going so far! So imaginative it really takes you away  :3 Can't wait for more :)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 02:08:13 pm »
Thanks for the nuzzle, and I can't wait to see more <3

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 02:12:01 pm »
Awww, thank you, Sura! I didn't believe that my story could be like you said it xD Well your wishes will come true later, I know who the fourth is, I also feel bad for Caylis, she's one of my favourite and you should see what happens later with her. HINT: Very sad and try to guess what'll happen next :P

EDIT: Thanks, Thrill! <3 *fistpump*

JackobLoveu

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 02:13:28 pm »
-Fist pump with- You're welcome

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 02:16:44 pm »
*Elvis voice* Thank you, thank you very much :3

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 02:30:20 pm »
:D Really good, you're definitely improving! DX I sound like a teacher!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 12:25:35 pm »
Chapter five~

Few weeks have passed since the pups were born, Aria, their grandmother was playing tag with Misha. "I'm gonna get ya!" said Aria, baring her teeth playfully. "Ah! Grandma's it!" whined Misha, panting as she ran.

Storm was with Clover, play wrestling together, Storm and Clover were the best of friends, they went everywhere together and they were like littermates. Clover's mother, Frost smiled at the two from afar.

Shadow was hanging about with Hanso and Zuri, Shadow stuck his tongue out and said repeatedly. "Hanso and Zuri sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Hanso let his paw slide over his face. "No, no. You've got it all wrong, Shadow. We're just friends."

Shadow giggled. "Sure you are."

Storm looked over to Clover and he yipped. "Clover, wanna play tag with sis and grandma?"

Clover nodded. "Oh yeah! Clover is in the house!"

Meanwhile, Riahn and Jade watched their pups with pride but then a big cougar, bigger than Hanso came into camp, calling. "Hanso?"

The clearing went silent as all eyes were on the bigger cougar. Then a voice yowled with joy. "XANDER!" Hanso nuzzled the cougar. "I haven't seen you in ages, bro!"

Thunder, Storm, Shadow and Misha's grandfather also the mate of Aria padded over to Hanso. "You know this rogue?" he growled.

Hanso whipped around and he growled. "Of course! He's my brother, Xander! We were separated because of our step-father."

Storm whispered to his grandmother. "Grandma, who's the big cougar beside Hanso?"

Aria shook her head. "Not a clue, dearie."

Xander looked at them all with no fear. "Sorry to interrupt you all but I need to get Hanso back home."

Shadow gasped. "But I don't want him to leave!"

Hanso whispered to his brother. "Why don't you stay here? It's better here than that hellhole; a thousand times better."

Xander nodded. "Fine with me but it is up to your leader."

Riahn stepped forward. "You may stay as long as you like."

Caladon, Riahn's captain stepped forward and bowed his head in repect. "Welcome to the Aerialin Pride, both of you."

The two brothers nodded. "Thank you, sir."

Riahn placed his tail on Hanso's shoulder as he said. "You and your brother are a full member of the Aerialin Pride, welcome."

--------

A dark purple she-wolf with gold eyes, black angel wings and a black underbelly zoomed through the forest, her eyes gleaming red as she landed on a tough tree branch of a great sycamore. Her wings unfurled, she beat her wings and soared through the dusk sky. She never felt this alive in her life! "Lilith! What are you doing?" a familiar voice chuckled. Lilith whipped around and she saw her companion, Killer looking up at her. "Hey Killer," she said and she landed on the branch that Killer sat on. "What's up?" she finished as she furled her wings. "Smell blood, I know that." Killer licked his lips, Lilith's mouth watered but she shook her head. "Leave them, I already got a Moose for us." Little did the two know that they would soon create a pack unimaginable with the help of a 'friend'...

(I hope you liked it, even though it's very short, I'll add more when I get home from school. :P Updated it!)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:11:10 pm by Caylis »

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 10:31:18 pm »
Awesome!

Shadow was hanging about with Hanso and Zuri, Shadow stuck his tongue out and said repeatedly. "Hanso and Zuri sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Hanso let his paw slide over his face. "No, no. You've got it all wrong, Shadow. We're just friends."

One of my all time favourite moments of the RP!!! :3

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »
Me too, gets me everytime XD

JackobLoveu

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 10:33:47 pm »