Author Topic: Thillex's Story Entry.  (Read 4022 times)

JackobLoveu

Thillex's Story Entry.
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:52:56 pm »
One morning, Jade woke up besides Riahn. She smiled and nuzzled him happily. She got up carefully not waking up her mate and also her pups, Misha,Storm, and Shadow. She crawled out the den, feeling the cold breeze against her skin. Like as if the winds was trying to make her fly. She gazed at her family and friends-whom was up. Then she spotted her mother, and who was talking with Thunder, Jade's father. She raised up her eyes and walked over to them, happily. Aria smiled when she saw her daughter coming. Thunder smile. He rushed over to his daughter, and licked her cheek.     "So..How are you feeling?" he asked. Jade smiled and answered. "Pretty good. Having pups..You know,.And dad please stop being mean to Riahn" She smiled, then she turning to her mother. "Hi Mom"
Jade! I'm super excited and proud to see you as a mother!
"[She smiled]Ya.."
Aria licked her daughter happily. Jade licked her back, and turned back to her father, waiting for a responds. Thunder signed. He nodded. Jade jumped on father and licked his father. "Ooh..Thank youmso much, Dad"
"Uh huh" he said, rolling the eyes. "Now get off of me" Jade got off of him, and left her parents alone. Jade walked back to her den, seeing her family still asleep, she smiled and went to cuddle with them. Riahn woke up, he glanced over at Jade, and the pups. "Hey Jade, how was your sleep?" he asked his mate, giving her a warm nuzzle.
Jade raised her head, and nuzzled back Riahn. "Ehh..Alright I guess" she smiled, looking down at her pups. Riahn smiled, and nuzzled her again. Misha tiny ears peaked when she heard noises, she opened her eyes, and yipped with joy. "Yay! It's mommy and daddy" she announced to her brothers, but her brothers was still sleeping. Misha whined and pinched them.

[To be continued! Credits to Caylis]

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Thillex's Story Entry.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:23:06 pm »
I love that part! Happy family! <3 Floof for you! <3333

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:28:13 pm »
Storm and Shadow whined in pain, and huddle with their mother. Mommy, Misha pinched us" they both said in the same time, then they turned around and both barked with excitement. Mommy! Daddy! Then they both jumped on their parents.Misha whined and didn't mean to pinched them, she cuddle by her mother's tail, sad. Storm and Shadow jumped on their's father. Jade straighten up to a sit position, and turned to her only girl pup. She removed her tail and starred at her pup. "Misha it's okay..You didn't mean too" she stated, and licked her cheek. Misha sniffed as she cried her mother fur. Mommy..Can I see grandma?" she asked sadly, crawling to the mouth of the den, waiting for an answered. Jade smiled. "Of course you can..I'll take you to her" and gently grabbed her pup by the neck, and travelled over to parent's den.At Aria's den, Aria was on the ground with head between her paws. Until she raised her head, when she saw daughter again, she tilted her head with confusion. "Yes Jade.."she asked in her softs voice. "Oh..Misha wanted to spend time with you" she answered. Aria got up, excitedly, wagging her tail. "Okay. Come inside Misha..Your grandfather inside." she smiled, lowing her head to the ground, facing Misha. Jade smiled and walked away, leaving them alone. Misha wagged her tail, and went inside. Aria straighten up and walked inside the den after Misha. She turned to Thunder. Honey..Misha is here. she smiled, putting Misha under her muzzle. Misha wagged her tail, and licked her grandmother's face, until she turned to her grandfather. "Hey..Can we play?" she asked. Thunder wagged his tail, he glad his granddaughter looked exactly like Jade, so he crouched low to ground, with a grin. Misha jumped on Thunder's head, biting him playfully. Thunder laughed, and rolled on his back, enjoying time with Misha.

[Thank you reading, second part :-) ]

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:31:57 pm »
You should also write the part where Riahn dies and Hanso takes his place xD Good job again!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:35:10 pm »
Thanks..But that would be in the end. xD

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:36:09 pm »
LOL! Oh yeah, I have a horrible memory XD

JackobLoveu

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:38:18 pm »
XD Ya..

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 02:10:05 am »
Shadow saw his mom left, he whined and crawled to the entrance of the den, and saw his mom walking, he barked with joy. "Mommy! Where's Misha?"he asked, gazing around. .Ooh! Can I go to grandma's place? Jade signed and nodded happily. "Let's go!" she said, turning around going back to her mother's den. Shadow barked with happiness and ran out den, leaving his mother behind. Jade giggled and ran behind her pup. Moments later, they reached, and barked for Aria's attention. Aria ears peaked and rushed outside seeing her pup and Shadow this time! Back again with another pup of yours? she smiled, licking her grandson. Shadow go inside your sister inside, playingshe stated with a smile.Shadow shook his head no. Aww can we play rag?he asked. Jade smiled, "Well have nice day" and left. Aria nodded and chased Shadow.
? ? ?

As the day started to settle down, Aria returned the pups home, and gave each pup a lick on the head, and left. Jade cuddle with her pups, grooming there fur. Riahn was outside talking to Hanso about patrol with Zuri. Hanso heart beside into flames, but not actually flames..like a love signal. He rushed over to Zuri and sat besides her, romantically. Riahn smelled happily and went inside the den, enjoying time with his family. Minutes passed and the pups was deeply asleep
? ? ?

The next morning, Shadow ran over to Hanso, and saw him shuggling with Zuri, he laughed, and climbed the tree. Shadow looked down and started falling. Hanso gasped and quickly grabbed him by the neck, and gently set him to the ground. Misha gasped and ran over to her brother.  "You okay?"she asked, as she nuzzled him. Shadow nodded and wagged his tail at Hanso. Hanso smiled. Riahn heard communication, and ran outside, wondering what was going on, until Shadow explained to his father what really happened. Riahn was proud of his favorite subject. Hanso glad to see that you love spending time with the pups..So I think you should be the pups baby-sitter and protecter.he announced. The three pups nodded as they wagged there tail. Hanso bowed down before his king. Yes Riahn. It would be my honor"he stated. Then straighten up. Riahn nodded and smiled.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 11:05:18 am »
*fangirls scream* Hanso! Floof for ya for such a wonderful piece! <3

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 11:45:21 am »
Very nice story Thrill :D Love the descriptiveness! Hope to see more!

~peanutninja