Author Topic:  (Read 1245 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:50:22 pm »
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 07:51:20 pm »
save
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 07:52:13 pm »
save

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:52:59 pm »
save

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 07:54:08 pm »
save