Author Topic: ~The Forest~  (Read 1131 times)

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
~The Forest~
« on: August 17, 2013, 05:09:03 am »
The Forest. A FeralHeart story.

There once lived a young fae, Quite the story teller she was. This story tells of her Story binding adventure in FeralHeart.

Suddenly! A flash of lightning struck Pride Ledge! A crash from afar could be heard, at the back of Bonfire island! A Meteorite had landed into the sea. The large crackled and soon cooled down enough for it to Crack apart. From inside crawled out a small wolf.

"Hello Floofies!" She yelled at the wolves and lions who we're busy talking about some groups or just showing off.
The wolves and lions started at the strange wolf and continued.

"I SAID, HELLO FLOOFIES!" She screamed and once again the wolves and Lions looked around.

"Follow me down....." She silently cast a spell over the island, turning the whole Island into beasts. The beasts roamed around damaging the rocks and still lively wolves, infecting them with the disease.

"Heheheheheeheheheheeeeeeeee." She traveled back to her meteorite and grabbed her staff and flew away on it, looking for another place to corrupt!

(THIS IS A RANDOM STORY.)
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Forest~
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:25:08 am »
Well, this is rather interesting. Short, sweet, and to the point of why Bonfire is corrupt. Lovely little fantasy tale there. I wouldn't want to come in contact with your character and have a spell cast on me.
gone