Author Topic: The Rain |:|Update!|:|  (Read 2292 times)

Nimfox

The Rain |:|Update!|:|
« on: March 31, 2011, 01:56:48 am »
By-Nim
"So many years have past now..so many cold.. dry years..I think you need to know , how i lay here.. alone.. so cold..
Many years ago , maybe befor you where even alive , there was a time of lush greenery.. fresh blue water everywhere you turned.A peaceful time with no violence.And a time.. when i was still a lively young fox.."
Many Years befor
"Haha your to slow!" the young fox giggled as he bounced back and fourth over his young lion friend who giggle quietly back "we really shouldn't be up Nim.." he said laying on his side flicking his tail "The adults might wake up.." the lion begin to flatten his ears as one of the large male lions yawned his large teeth very much visible in the moon light.The fox knew he wasn't allowed near the lions , but after his mother passed away he liked to do whatever he want even ,messing with the older animals in the plains.The fox nodded and lowered his head and he slicked off into a crevices under a dead tree , with a heavy heart the fox kit laid his head down over his small paws and begin to drift off into sleep.'Yep this was the life no rules no one to tell you when to eat and all the food you could wish for!'Early that morning the adult animals begin to rise all heading in the direction of the watering hole.As they moved the mothers and they're off spring rose aswell.When the dust of the morning drink cleared two small figures still laid in the sleeping meadow.. It was our two soon-to-be-heros.First to wake was the young lion named gangway , he two was an orphan like the young fox Nim.As he stood he trotted over to the dead tree pulling the young fox out by his scruff the two of them where about to start the hardest part of there morning..The watering hole..
The Watering Hole.
The two stared at the large gathering of different colored and shaped animals .. The lion gulped being older he went first , he wedge his way around the feet of the adults caring the fox in his small jaws.He meowed loudly as one of the gazelle stepped on his tail , that caused the entire peacefully drinking mob to rear and roar , the lion cub who was terrified at the sight bolted forward flinging himself and Nim into the watering hole.The two loured there heads as the saw the mob staring at them .. Nim who was splashing about finally noticed "some .. morning.." his excited panting maw changed to a frown as a large elderly lion cleared through the crowed he said angrily "Must you two orphans cause so much rucuss so early!" he roared sending the ears of both of them down against there heads , as they swam to the edge of the watering hole there rears where nudged and nipped at by the animals they passed , as they cleared the crowed they stopped at a tree the elder was sitting by nim groaned "not another lecture" Gangway batted at his head before the two where told to sit next to the old lion.. they sat facing the morning sun for quit a while before Gangway could take it no longer , he blurted out "it wasn't my fault .. t-t-they stepped on my tail!" nim sat his tail curled over his nose as he cowered behind Gangway.He old lion growled "silence.." he said.The two youngsters stared confused , he wasn't like this when they made trouble,  they where always told to not do it again or they would be fed to the other lions.Gangway knew Nim was the only fox within miles of the meadow , let alone the plains , he just hadn't the heart to tell him..
The Truth Told.
The elder finally opened his maw , he had bin still as if he needed sun for energy , Gangways eyes widened and he begin adjusting his feet nervously "you two.." the elder started softly "are two of a kind.." Nim uncovered his face and turned his small head shakily to Gangways who did the same."ive.. bin meaning to tell you something.." the elder was very serious as he spoke so Nim sat up attentive next to Gangway.The elder let out a long drawn out sigh as he faced the two orphans "the sun.. it tells me" he lowered his bushy eyebrows "that you two are going to play a very important roll.." he had wanted to tell them when they where older but it seemed it was already starting...Suddenly gangway stood over nim protectively , nim lowered his small head and begin to flatten his ears against his head.The elder lifter himself and shook his shaggy mane befor glaring at the young cub "you two .." he said "are going to bring us.." he continued "the rain.." Gangway raised his head , they sky had bin clear for quite a while but he never believed a single word that escaped the maw of that crazy old coot!He growled and said "i understand your mad but the rains dont need us.." nim nodded his head vigorously his wide green eyes seemed to be bobbing around dizzily as he did so.The young lion picked up the fox kit and begin to walk off turning back only to glare at the old lion.The walked out away from the meadow untill they reached nims small dead tree where Gangway ploped him down and nuzzled his only best friend , the fox looked out over the yellow plains he huddled his small body against the lion "i don't this ever want to change" he said smiling the lion cub layed his head on the foxes gently "me ... neither.."..
A Few Years Later
A tall male lion crept wiggling his rump befor pouncing at a brush and grabing something out with his maw "Haha!" squeeled the creature befor biteing the ear of the lion "mufg!" the lion growled playfully "urgl!" the dark orange creature said as the two of them tussled for a bit befor the male lion was on his back the orange creature who apeared to be a fox on his back "You get me every time!" he lion chuckled batting the fox off of his back softly with his paw , the fox tumbled over letting go with a giggle.All around them was golden fields and fields of grass that flowed like water in the plains.The lion stood shaking the dirt from his small mane , the fox bounced as the lion stood "C'mon your still so slow!" the fox chirped happily before ducking his head low as a larger male lion came up "your right fur bag and he'll never be any batter" the large dark male laughed as he nosed the other lion "c'mon nim.. Mor wants nothing but trouple lets leave.." Nim lifted his head and flicked his ears "Hah!" he said beginning to get a large ego "I could take him" the large male lowered his head into the grass and snarled at the fox before lifting his head "see you pride trash later , im off.." The two trotted to the watering hole , Nim looked around nothing but lions.. and only Gangway would talk to him .. Nim begin to grow an idea..He darted forward and flung himself in front of a few lionesses that hissed as nim splashed into the water "don't you ladies know how to have a good time..?" nim said handsomely before one of the females stormed off the smaller one sat up pawing at nims soaking head "a good time eh.." he giggled softly Gangway sat next to nim before nim blurted "Well .. miss i don't mean to brag but my pal here is a mighty fine canon baller!" gangway tilted his head , the lioness turned to him her smile as soft as morning mist causing Gangway to zone out lost in her gaze..She broke it as she said "really now..?" "well we'll have to see!" she backed up leaping over nim and into the water causing a large splash followed by laughter , Gangway stood "Get ready!" he charged leaping and landing in the water with a spoosh!The three swam around for a while laughing and splashing.All was swell untill a large grumbly roar erupted from the dark lions maw "Niira!" he snarled as she came from the watering hole , nim and gangway at her side , the three of them laughing.Niira , the lioness , stopped lowering her head "what are you doing with this.. this .. Pride Trash!" the large male roared again as The lioness lowered herself walking over to him she hissed "you don't rule my life!" he looked over to the side at the two who where standing behind her "Run.. Get away from here .." Gangway stood his ground as the male known as Mor pounced , hitting nim first flinging the foxes small body off to the side , then he slammed into Gangways side causing a bit of blood to escape his maw , after a few beatings and scratches Mor Yellled "Leave Now Pride Trash!" he roared causing the crowed that had formed to all roar aswell.. they never liked The two so this roar was not to stop the beatings but of .. exile.. after being hit one last time gangway swung back one last time , missing horridly he turned to Niira who turned her head away , then to nims quivering body in the grass.He roared before grabbing nim by the scruff and begin running as fast as he could "Leave Now!" could be heared for miles.. as the sky grew dark the lion stopped at a small river.He lowered his friend into the soft current and cleaned the wounds on his side "im .. so sorry.." he repeated tears trickling into the water , Nim rose wobbly and climbed out of the water , lowered himself next to Gangway he said softly "we had 'em there..." the lion rose his head and stared at the sun setting , he lowered himself into a curl and said "we should sleep.." nim curled up as close as he could to Gangways side , in the distance the lions curled themselves as they laid in the soft grass as the meadow..What has become of them..what now.. where will they go... all of this raced in the two exciles heads as they slept roughly..
To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:07:08 pm by N!m »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: The Rain
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:17:19 am »
Its amazing ^.^
Love it :3

Nimfox