Author Topic: Socks the Roadkill Dog [Comic] 100% 0 CALORIES [Chapter 2- UPDATE]  (Read 6667 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Socks the Roadkill Dog [Comic] 100% 0 CALORIES [Chapter 2- UPDATE]
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:21:34 am »
Socks the Roadkill Dog

A message from Passeh: Hello everyone! Since the entirety of the Stories thread has been completely overrun with Creepypastas, I decided to put my mind to work and sprout into existence something completely original... Since I couldn't think of anything I just made a comic-type thing instead. :I

PLEASE READ
 |
 |
 |
 V

How's this going to work?: I'm glad you asked! This is going to be a story that will be made in order to suit your decisions! Oh yes, it's another one of those decision-making comics. After each 'chapter' I am going to include four different options, you may select ONLY ONE per chapter. You choose one by posting a comment with the following: I WANT SOCKS TO [and then insert your selected option here]. After a week or so, I will count up the votes... Or whatever, and see which attained the most. Then I shall produce a new chapter based on the option with the most votes, got it?

Also, as this is a comic, there is going to be lots of images included.... So I'd think an [IMAGE HEAVY] warning is appropriate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1

This is Socks, he was killed in a road traffic accident two years ago. You may be wondering how he's roaming the Earth today if he's dead. Well that is a very good question! Firstly, he's not roaming the Earth... At the minute he's floating around the bleak oblivion. See? And how is he alive? I don't have an answer to that, sorry. Let's just assume that he's some kind of mystical, magical mutt. Yes, that must be it.

Awww... Cute little fella ain't he?

For the remainder of this story I am going to leave you in complete control of what you put Socks through. Whether it be surfing in a volcano to flying to the moon, his life is now in your hands. I hope you treat him well...

Looks kinda bored, doesn't he? Tell you what, whilst you're making up your mind... Or at least, selecting one of the options below the chapter, I'll keep him occupied for you. I'll give him a bone!

There, now isn't that better? Look how happy he is. It's kind of a shame how he has nothing but this nothingness to hang about in. I'll just do one last thing for the little dog and then I promise, he's yours. OnO

Let's see, where should I plonk him? Hmmm... I was thinking some kind of city. New York perhaps? Yeah, New York sounds good. *Magical finger wiggling*

Awww, I forgot to zap his bone down there too. Oh well, I did promise that I wouldn't do anything else. Okay, you lot can have your fun now. I'll post the options below and you can choose. -.-

I WANT SOCKS TO... (Options for Chapter 2)

Good Options:
-Go and meet his friend Angie
-Find something to eat in a bin

Bad Options:
-Get hit by a car.... Again
-Get chased by a larger dog

VOTING CLOSED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

Oh, so you decided to send Socks to his good ol' lady friend Angie aye? Well good for you, and very good for Socks considering the other options. Anyway! I shall now slip into my role as narrator.

Awww doesn't he look eager? See how happy you made him. <3

Socks trots happily towards the dog park despite never having explored this city before. All dogs must have built-in dog park detectors, am I right? And for the sake of the plot, his good friend Angie happens to live in this city (how convenient).

Op! Despite choosing the good option, Socks has still managed to get himself tackled by a larger dog. Uh-oh!
It's not uncommon to come across strays late at night in the dog park, but they're not usually quite so aggressive.
(Cue bad hand writing).

Oh, now here's a lovely young dame. Her name is Angie. She was quite close to Socks before his little incident with public transportation. Op! Looks like she recognizes him! (Yay!)

Yes! Why is it always women that come to the rescue? DIHEHA, I'm kidding guys...

Well, looks like I've another stray to introduce you to. That handsome guy on the left is Rusty; he's not great with manners, in case you haven't already noticed.

Hmm, looks like they're all getting on fine now. What antics would you like Socks, Angie and Rusty to get up to next? Heh, let's keep it PG okay? There might be kiddy-winkles reading!

I WANT SOCKS TO... (Options for Chapter 3)

Good Options:
-Make friends with Rusty

Bad Options:
-Become enemies with Rusty

VOTING OPEN

CHAPTER 3 [Under Construction]

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read/look at this. 8) If you haven't already please read the information on how to vote for a decision at the top of the thread. That is, if you're planning on voting.

I am unable to guarantee any kind of deadline for when the next panel will be uploaded, sorry. ;-;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:01:29 pm by Passeh »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Socks the Roadkill Dog [Comic] Completely fat free!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:36:15 am »
First of all, let me just start off with this is so amazing o.m.g.
The unique idea of the whole 'choose your own path' story is amazing, and I've never seen anything like it on here before.
SECOND OF ALL, I AM IN LOVE with both your drawing(It's so good ahhh), and Socks. Anyway, absolutely AMASHING drawing skills. I must see moar from you <33

I feel kinda bad for the little dude sooo....

I WANT SOCKS TO GO AND MEET HIS FRIEND ANGIE

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:40:09 am »
Thank you so much" :'D That's really flattering and I'm glad you like Socks!
I was trying to create a simple character that people would fall for. I certainly love him anyway. <3
I really appreciate your vote too, I wasn't sure whether anyone would vote or not. 8I

Offline AbringoStep

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 07:04:17 pm »
Hah, that's really cool! I wanna see more. :)

I WANT SOCKS TO GO AND MEET HIS FRIEND ANGIE
t(O-Ot)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 07:41:11 am »
Thanks for voting and for your nice comment! ^^

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 11:23:26 pm »
Voting is closed, not that it makes much of a difference considering that only two people voted XD.
The next chapter is going to be more interesting, by which I mean there won't be boring shots of a motionless Socks levitating in the abyss. There'll be more text, characters, backgrounds and colour! 8)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Socks the Roadkill Dog [Comic] 100% 0 CALORIES [Chapter 2- UPDATE]
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 10:03:00 pm »
Chapter 2 is up! 8)
Come on ppl, get chur votes in!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 11:03:48 pm »
Considering the fact Socks seems like a friendly doggy, I guess to me I feel like the logical option would be for him to befriend Rusty... |D

PLUS HAPPINESS IS NEEDED. ...PleasemakehimbefriendRustypleasejiwcj yeah.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 05:30:57 am »
Have Socks befriend Rusty!

Amg I feel so bad for the poor little dog you made him too cute ah

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 01:37:24 pm »
Socks would likely be killed, again, if he was unfriendly with Rusty.  So make him be friends with him.

Why'd you name a dog after me? xD
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru