Author Topic: Entourage  (Read 1401 times)

Evanescence

Entourage
« on: June 19, 2011, 02:03:58 am »
~Describing me~

Obiously, you came here to listen to me, so dont talk while Im talkin, ok? Good. So my name is Entourage. Now let me tell you somethin else; Im not gonna give you my whole stupid life story or nothin. Just the important parts. Well I guess you should know what I look like. My plet is kinda dark blue green, like seaweed that sat in the sun too long. My underfur is a yellowish white, nothig special. I have a black mane that goes down my back, and comes up to cover one eye. My eyes are kinda a rotten lemon yellow. By now Im pretty sure you can tell Im ugly... ugh. I got ocelot markings on my face, and Striped legs. I got an ocelot markin on my tail too.... my markings are black by the way, not that you cared. Above and below my eyes, all black, black nose too. Im a pretty big size for a female, real tall. You will never see a smile on my face. yea, Im not that happy graceful fairy-land girl everyone else is. I can tell you're falling asleep already, I havent gotten into the good stuff yet. So now Im gonna give you a chance to talk. Dont talk too much, you will bore me. So, what do you wanna hear about me?