Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Chapter 1: BlackStar  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Chapter 1: BlackStar
« on: June 26, 2011, 11:04:04 pm »
As the pure white snow fell from the moonlit sky, a small female pure black pup with yellow around her eyes and on her tailtip, was lying on the ground with snow covering her body. She was asleep in this empty huge field with snow as far as the eye can see. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in the middle of nowhere. She quickly perked up her head and looked all around with a complete look of shock on her face. "Huh? Where am I? Mommy? Mommy!?" she said in a very scared and worried voice. She stood up and shook off the snow from her jet black pelt. She looked around some more, but the only thing she found was just snow and the bright moon shining on her. The pup folded her ears back in sadness and sat down. "Mommy!" she cried. She kept calling out for her mother, but nothing happened.

She lowered her head down and stared at the snow the was covering her paws and cried. She thought where was her mother, her pack, where she was, and how she got there. Then she curled up in the snow and cried very hard. Not far away from her, a lone pure white male wolf with a scar on his side in the shape of a fang, was coming in the direction of the pup. "Huh? Whats that sound?" as he said with his ears perked in the direction of the pup. He followed the sound of crying that lead him to the pup. "Aww poor pup. She must be lost." he thought. "Hey pup," he said looking at the black pup. "Who are you and are you lost?" The pup looked up and saw the white male's face with her cute sky blue eyes. "Umm, I'm BlackStar and I think I'm lost. I don't know where my mommy is." The male felt sad for BlackStar and said, "I'm Kriko." he said in a calming voice.

"Look BlackStar, you shouldn't be out here all alone. There's no food for miles and there might be predators around. Here, why don't come with me. My alphas had told me to scout the territory which your in."
"Oh, sorry I didn't know and really? Do you think they'll let me in?" BlackStar said with a bit of excitment.
"Of course. I don't think they'll turn down a little pup like you. Here follow me." Kirko said as BlackStar followed.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:36:36 pm by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Chapter 1: BlackStar
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 01:00:15 am »
Cute ^^
Poor pup
Could it be a trap?
Or could it be real? >w>

Angelwolf55

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 01:09:05 pm »
cute!

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 02:53:42 am »
aww thx!! idk you'll just have to see Chapter 2!! O_O lol XD
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.