Author Topic: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-  (Read 20289 times)

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "What is life's greatest Illusion?"
    • View Profile
-:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-
« on: May 19, 2017, 09:40:18 am »
Greetings, potential customers. Welcome to BlueBoxOfWonder's Preset Emporium!

Status; CLOSED

Rules

1. These are free; however, I would appreciate if you credited me when you used it someplace. It doesn't have to be written, just mention my name if you're asked where you got it. Do not try to claim these as your own.
2. I can do two sided & transparent. I cannot do scrolling, glowing, or any kind of animation.
3. I have multiple textures for you to pick from. Most of them are made by others, but are free for the public to use. I can release any of these to you as well if you wish; however, a few of the textures are my own personal ones (designated by a *) and I will not be releasing those for public use. I will also not release any I had to purchase (designated by a **).
4. Please do not rush me. I will get them done at whatever pace I can manage. My sleep patterns are really broken and a little messed up because I'm pretty nocturnal, but I run on Central Time.~
5. All of my preset requests are done (usually) in folders 1 & 2. When I give you the file they will be in format for preset folders 1 & 2. If those are already full please go |Here| to see how to change their format to fit another folder.
6. Again, these are free, but I'm always open to donations on my deviantart (Link).
7. I usually go in order of slots, but not always. I will do whatever fits my mood.

Textures
Hello, please click open the spoiler below to browse the textures available. You will need to specify which you want used in your preset on the order form.

>>| Feline [6] |<<

1. Basic (Comes with the game)

2. Fluffy

3. Deep

4. Thick

5. *Hairless

6. Knox

>>| Canine [3] |<<

1. Basic (Comes with game)

2. Fluffy

3. Feathered

Form

Code: [Select]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[i]Username:[/i]

[b]Fur Texture:[/b] Species, Listed #

[b]One Sided or Two:[/b]

[b]Other Info I may need:[/b]

[b]Reference(s): [url=URL]Click[/url] or [img]IMGLINK[/img] [/b]

Slots
Slots are designated by Username + Date Requested [Month/Day/Year]. A Strikeout means it has been complete.

1. BassJunkie [06/08/2017] [06/17/2017]
2. Ayana [06/09/2017] [06/17/2017]
3. xXSashaLeaXx [06/10/2017]
4. Arandomperson [06/13/2017]
5. Ola232 [06/16/2017]
6. .Annoyance. [06/16/2017]
7. PeaceLoveAndDoge [06/17/2017]
8. Regularities [06/17/2017]

Examples
Examples are taken from all photos of past presets I could find of my own creation. They are predominantly, if not all, feline because I usually host my services exclusively to the feline roleplays I am a part of.

Examples Link (http://imgur.com/a/DAXin)

Extras
Click the spoiler to see things such as what program I use, what eye and teeth textures I use, and a possible Q&A if the future requires it.

Primary "Preset" Art Program: Gimp
Secondary "Preset" Art Program: FireAlpaca
Drawing Tech: Normal Mouse (Gearhead - You can find them at Walmart.)

If you want a different one link it with your form!

Eye Texture - Feline

Eye Texture - Canine

Teeth Texture:

Feline Mouth Texture:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:44:41 am by BlueBoxOfWonder »

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
Re: -:|///Blue's Preset Emporium///|:-
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:40:30 am »
How To Change Preset Files!

Okay, this is a fairly simple process once you know how to do it, it's just explaining that is sometimes the difficult part. To help with this issue here is a guide, made by me, to show you how to do it with text and visual references. Click Spoiler to show!

1. Download the given files. If you created it yourself and just want to swap folders, obviously you can skip this step.

2. Open the .zip file (or preset file), copy everything (including the notepad file).

3. Paste all files into your new folder

4. Start changing file names! If you have a preset for slot 1, but want slot 5 every place it says 1 you'll have to change to 5.

5. Open your notepad file, you have to change the file names inside there as well.

6. Don't forget to delete any old content in the folder.

Presets Complete From This Thread!

These should give you a decent idea of how long preset times take. Sometimes I get many done in one day, sometimes I only get one done in a week. I have other things to do during my days, so sometimes nothing gets done for days. Apologies. Days written to the side are time between preset completion, not between order and finish.

1.  Aphrodisiac [05/19/2017 - 05/21/2017]
(2 Days)

2.  A_Recruiter [05/22/2017 - 05/23/2017]
(2 Days)

3.  Foxfire [05/23/2017 - 05/23/2017]
(0 Days)

4.  RlNCHEN [05/24/2017 - 05/29/2017]
(6 Days)

5.  Regularities [05/26/2017 - 06/02/2017]
(4 Days)

6.  Tousma [05/31/2017 - 06/04/2017]
(2 Days)

7.  Hiraeth [06/03/2017 - 06/07/2017]
(3 Days)

8. Gangsta [06/04/2017 - 06/11/2017]
(4 Days)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:10:55 am by BlueBoxOfWonder »

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:40:41 am »
[Reserved]

Offline Aphrodisiac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Leader of Luzor : Northern land
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 05:10:14 pm »
Character Name: Krayne

Username: Aphrodisiac

Fur Texture: I do have a fur texture I would like you to use, but as a paid one, I will send it to you in a private message if you accept this preset request.

One Sided or Two : Don't mind, have some fun!

Other Info I may need: He's the beta of a group. He's a wolf~

Reference(s): No ref for this little babe! All I ask you is to use brownscale palette if possible and bicolored eyes. Make it semi-realistic, let your creativity flow <3
Forever together never apart, maybe in distance,but never in heart.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 07:36:40 pm »

Fur Texture: I do have a fur texture I would like you to use, but as a paid one, I will send it to you in a private message if you accept this preset request.

Reference(s): No ref for this little babe! All I ask you is to use brownscale palette if possible and bicolored eyes. Make it semi-realistic, let your creativity flow <3

Accepted, please PM me the texture & I'll get started when I can. I'll PM you a preview image once it's done so you can see if you like how the colors turn out. Do you have an idea what color the eyes should be, or should they follow a brown palette as well?

Offline Aphrodisiac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Leader of Luzor : Northern land
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 02:54:21 pm »

Accepted, please PM me the texture & I'll get started when I can. I'll PM you a preview image once it's done so you can see if you like how the colors turn out. Do you have an idea what color the eyes should be, or should they follow a brown palette as well?

Thank you for accepting my request~ I will send the texture right now in a PM. The eyes can be any unrealistic color you want, I do not mind at all but I would love if the two had different colors~
Forever together never apart, maybe in distance,but never in heart.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 10:49:57 pm »

Thank you for accepting my request~ I will send the texture right now in a PM. The eyes can be any unrealistic color you want, I do not mind at all but I would love if the two had different colors~

Thanks for your business. I'll PM for any further details.~

Offline U_Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: -:|///Blue's [Free] Preset Emporium///|:-
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 08:06:15 pm »
Character Name:  Basilik

Username: A_Recruiter

Fur Texture: Species, Listed #  I do have a bunch of texture I bought a long time ago. Let me look inside and I shall send you the file via mediafire

One Sided or Two: Two sided

Other Info I may need:  Basilik is a semi-realistic wolf. His pelt color was into the really dark tone.

Reference(s): &/or   No reference as I didn't got the time to draw him. Just have fun making it. His left eye is blind and the other his violet. Really dark tone of pelt color, maybe even some kind of reddish-brown color. You don't need to if you can't but he do have a lot of scars on his body.

PS : Thank you for those free preset commissions. It does make a lot of people happy to see talented people doing their character for the game. Further information in PM if you accept. I shall also send a picture of maybe the kind of color I would like for him.

Offline BlueBoxOfWonder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 09:47:00 pm »
Character Name:  Basilik

Username: A_Recruiter

Fur Texture: Species, Listed #  I do have a bunch of texture I bought a long time ago. Let me look inside and I shall send you the file via mediafire

One Sided or Two: Two sided

Other Info I may need:  Basilik is a semi-realistic wolf. His pelt color was into the really dark tone.

Reference(s): &/or   No reference as I didn't got the time to draw him. Just have fun making it. His left eye is blind and the other his violet. Really dark tone of pelt color, maybe even some kind of reddish-brown color. You don't need to if you can't but he do have a lot of scars on his body.

PS : Thank you for those free preset commissions. It does make a lot of people happy to see talented people doing their character for the game. Further information in PM if you accept. I shall also send a picture of maybe the kind of color I would like for him.

Salutations, your request has been accepted. Please PM me further details so I may begin as soon as time permits.

PS: You're quiet welcome. It makes me happy to make and spread my presets. c:

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 10:37:31 pm »
Wow, these are good! I love how you made the markings for the tabbies especially. Keep it up!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya