Author Topic: Hey ya'll~  (Read 1082 times)

Allina

Hey ya'll~
« on: October 14, 2011, 01:48:35 pm »
Hey, Allina speaking. I'm not quite new here, been on once with my sister, but I'm coming back again. Anyways, I'm a fifteen year old girl, and a semi-lit/literate roleplayer, though I do like to just play around. I have an obsession with felines and canines, though I have a personal preference of canines. Still, I love them both. I'm learning Latin, but other than English, I'm not fluent in any other languages, though I'd like to learn a few. I myself am straight, but I have a few friends who aren't, so I have no problems with people who aren't. Specifically, I'm Christian, but I try and get along with everyone, regardless of anything. It's a game, right?
I do some basic photomanipulation as a hobby, along with a lot of writing and a bit of drawing, as a side note. I run track and swim, as well as a bit of skiing in the winter, on a side note. RP wise, I've been doing it since I was...seven, I think? and still have fun with it. Feel free to shoot me a pm once I have a few characters up. ^^ Anyways, I'm hoping that since I've been gone for a while, the game's just as good as it was, and we still have some great people on here.   

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Hey ya'll~
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 07:20:20 am »
Welcome (back) to Feral heart xD
You've got an interesting bio thar ^^

Signature by Delay. <3