Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 956 times)

CrimCanis

Good Morning
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:28:55 am »
Ah yes, quite the early morning indeed.

Anywho, I thought I'd make a brief introduction. I'm fairly new to the game and picked it up as a sort of hang out spot for some of my online friends. Y'know, no serious grinding or waste of cash. The Lion King was my favorite movie as a kid so I had to check into Feral Heart. I'm not a furry per se although I am welcome to the idea of a fursona? I believe that's what they're called. I'm not sure if those are completely the same or different, excuse me if they are.

I'm enjoying FH so far. Having made a cub, adolescent, female and male version of my character (Crim) speaks for itself. I play using FH+. I'm not exactly too big on RPing but I'm open minded and would give it a try. Are there any sort-of realistic lion prides about? Hm well, either way, feel free to pass me a greeting or anything of the sort in-game.

Cyar.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 08:58:57 am »
Welcome to the community Crim. :3
I'm Zaroque (no prizes for guessing), and I hope you carry on enjoying your time here. If you need any help, feel free to ask a moderator or post here in these help sections regarding to what it your problem:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE