Author Topic: Not Exactly 'New' At All, Really.  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Itaudia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's the thought that counts.
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page;
Not Exactly 'New' At All, Really.
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:50:03 pm »
     Ahhh, alrighty then. I've been playing FeralHeart for some time now, even roamed through the boards sometimes and pondering if I should post or not. Of course, the first time trying to wedge myself into a new forum is always awkward and can take quite a long time. But anyway; to get all this over with.  Edit: Oh, look at that, I've already posted once.. oh well, it wasn't a real introduction. Just a.. thing. This is better. Wow, I've been on here for more than a year? Hmm, how time flies.

I've been relying on the General chat in-game to find good  people to befriend and interesting role plays to partake in, but.. well, that's not quite working out too well- so here I am. Maybe this way will work better, I unno. Worth a shot. Hmm, where to begin, where begin... Ahh, whatever, I'll make a different topic under 'Characters' or something or another for all that jazz.

..I digress.

I guess I'll offer a few things about myself?

Hmm... I am an artist- both through words and through art. I enjoy writing out what's in my mind just for fun or to express myself, to feed my fire or to feed others, to paint and to mould-- but not near enough as I enjoy drawing. Drawing, for me, does all of that times a .. well, a couple thousand or more. ( I'll probably be supplying pictures of my characters in their profiles when I eventually make them. Though be prepared-- all of my little minions in FH are mere beast replicas of human characters of mine. ) Not saying I'm Leonardo da Vinci, of course. xD I'm also a lover of love, drama, and all things that keep humanity on it's toes. ;) Though, all of this lovely picture smashed down -badly- into words, I can also be a cynical .. dog. And I'm not quite the most active of members. I often am not on for days because of school and extracurricular activities that put me getting home.. ahh, late, to say the least. If at all. So... don't think I'm avoiding you when I'm not on for a spell, alrighty? eue;   oh, I'm also a lover of... smilies. ouo;

Nice to be.. wedging myself in and -maybe- meeting you all. :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:52:02 pm by Itaudia »