Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 943 times)

Muddie

Hello!
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:10:26 pm »
Hello, everyone! I'm new here, as you can tell. Here are some random facts about myself: I love warrior cats, The Lion King, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Sonic the Hedgehog. 8D

So far, I really like this game, though it confuses me a little. XD I do have some stupid-newbie questions...

First of all, this is going to sound really dumb, but how do you get off of Bonfire Island? I'm there, and I can't find any entrances out. Am I just supposed to swim? Where will it take me?

Also, are there any things I should know about this game/forum? I guess I'm just not doing a very good job of getting around all the places on the game so far. XD Are there any big maps I can view to look at all the areas?

Anyway... thanks for anyone that helps. XD

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 08:24:58 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart Mudnose! ^^

The game can be a little tricky at first, but everything usually becomes clear in a few days/weeks. c:
Getting off Bonfire Island is a breeze, you can either press B and 'home' then go to Lonely Cave
(If you don't have Lonely Cave set as your home, just click 'reset home') if you've found it, just click go home and many more portals will
appear in front of you. ^^

The other way is to go to the big mountain, there should be a black hole below.. you just have to jump in there. ^^

There's nothing special you need to know, though. Even if there is, I'm sure it will be more exciting to find out yourself. ^^

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline BloodDeath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 12:15:50 am »
Welcome! I like Warrior Cats and Sonic The Hedgehog too! ^-^ Betting off Bonfire I quite easy, but swimming in the water will take you nowhere. But in Lonley Cave, you go to the right tunnel to get to Ficho, and go away from the waterfall, an you'll get to Bonfire. There are no other portals in Bonfire so the only way to get out is to go home (Press the feather icon on the bottom of the screen) or go to the side of the cliff and you will see a black portal. Go in it and it leads you back to Ficho. Hope I helped! ^^

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:58:15 am »
Welcome to Feral-Hearts, even though I know this is rather a late greeting xD
Do pretty much what Ramine and arianna has said, when I first started playing I literally thought Bonfire was all there was XD

Some new maps have been added into the game so there's even more places to explore, but that's just about it. I hope you have a great time here in FH!
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...