Author Topic: Hiyya.!  (Read 1839 times)

Moloch

Hiyya.!
« on: January 08, 2011, 04:52:14 am »
Hiyya I'm Moloch. Call me Mo if you want, heh.

Well anyway I can't wait to test out FH game, unfortunatly I haven't had the chance. Something about the server with mine. Any'who, yeah can't wait. Hopefully I can meet a few people that might want to RP or just hangout in the game which would be nice. Moving off that here is some info and stuff about me;

I enjoy photography, digital art and media aswell as traditional.
Of course I have a passion for gaming who dosn't?
I'm in love with big cat's and reptiles (: I'm in love with iguanas atm, haha.
I'm emotionally married to my chemistry teacher, it's awful D;;;; 
I have a passionate hate for reality tv shows or shizzy programs like Eastenders(UK program)
I have a shih tzu that considers itself a rottweiler and considers my ankels it's chew toy >:B

That is all I suppose, If you want you can ask some questions ... thanks for viewing and all as well. 

Offline Jewelz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Sambhur on deviantART
Re: Hiyya.!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 06:01:49 am »
Hello and welcome to FH, I guess. No one has access to the server at the moment as it is not ready yet, but hopefully it will be up soon enough and we can all start playing. :3

Heh, I made an iguana icon a while ago for no reason at all. They're pretty cool reptiles if you ask me.
Here's the icon if you wanna take a peek: http://wolf-jewelz.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d34g6w3

My chemistry teacher is disturbing according to most of the students in my year. (xD)

I have a silky terrier x shih tzu. She seems to do that as well...

So, yeah, hi.