Author Topic: Its more than a pack..why do this to us? Near tears  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Its more than a pack..why do this to us? Near tears
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
Fell the people copying your group is probably a spoiled child thinking if they copy your group then theyll get they're way and get to join. Just hold your ground and don't back down. Prove to those copiers you won't sit back and watch them get away with this. Do everything in your power to make them stop. 'Cause if you don't more fake Palomino Pelt Pack's may show up.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline Fellthefox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 10:54:05 pm »
Fell the people copying your group is probably a spoiled child thinking if they copy your group then theyll get they're way and get to join. Just hold your ground and don't back down. Prove to those copiers you won't sit back and watch them get away with this. Do everything in your power to make them stop. 'Cause if you don't more fake Palomino Pelt Pack's may show up.

What is in my power though? That is the problem.
This will be fixed.
Just need a proper way.
Diplomacy didnt really seem a solvent.
<3

Sir Equius

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 11:07:49 pm »
D--> I've seen this happen with other well-known, long-term groups. I've seen people make group copies of iRawr, TEC, TDC and so on.
D-->This sounds like one of those cases of a butthurt reject trying to get back at the group that denied him/her the privilage to join by making a copied group. Seems like their little plan of angering the group members has worked since you bring it up on the forums.

D--> There's really nothing you can do to stop them from doing this, since there is no rule stating that people cannot copy other groups. However, you can block this person and report them if they start breaking any kind of game rules. The best thing you can do is block and ignore them, and not try to show how upset you are. It will probably make them more satisfied to see how upset you are. More than likely this immature copy cat person will grow bored of their little trolling game and call it quits.

Offline Apivo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • stealing your socks since 1997~
    • View Profile
    • Feralheart Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 02:04:41 am »
well it seems like your in a pretty tough situation. As most people have said on this forum, it is probably because the user is just butthurt about getting rejected from the group. I'd suggest that you try to ignore it and just try to keep your group intact by not fighting or arguing with them. Hopefully, the group won't get many members and that the user will get bored of it after  a while, if things get from bad to worse and this group is getting more members and showing no signs of resigning, I'm sure that their will be some reasonable members amongst them. People  don't usually like to join a group if the owner had just made it originally to annoy some group else.

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 09:50:49 pm »
As others above me said the person copying you is probably just Butthurt about getting rejected try ignoring them or maybe try communicating with the person explaining why they were rejected. And if  that doesn't work then block them or something.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 03:50:53 pm »
That's deep.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 06:18:13 pm »
Sadly, this kind of things isn't really solveable since we can't really stop these people from copying a group and so forth. The only thing that matters is that you know you're real and who's not. Take no time arguing with these people, explain why you're angered with their actions and leave with a "Farewell.". Feral Heart is a game about creativity, not copying others original ideas. If they persist on harassing you, you can always take a screenshot and send it to a staffer to solve it personally.