Author Topic: An unnamed Roleplay. (I will try and make a name :D )  (Read 8195 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: An unnamed Roleplay. (I will try and make a name :D )
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 10:09:13 pm »

Madara

The crimson battle scarred armor clanked against the flanks of the great saber as he traveled the forest. His scythe hung off loosely on his back and his used gauze embracing his forepaws dragged a bit on the forest floor. He clawed his way through heap upon heap of deceased foliage. His senses were in tune tot the forest itself as he seemed alert to any little thing that made a silent breath. and every stirring near him. His spiral lavender eye scanned around at the destination ahead of him, illuminating faintly while his other one sheathed by his strange mane lit like a ruby wick, it's black ring iris seeming to rotate mysteriously.

As Madara made his way for the forest clearing that was ahead, he felt a pelted lump below his right fore paw and winced, getting off and backing up a bit to investigate what it could possibly be. Though he suddenly clenched his jaws together, suddenly becoming enraged at the sight. From what he could see, the creature was a peculiar canine, curled up peacefully asleep. At least that's what most would say. To him, most canines were wicked foul beings. Though this was solely base on his few past encounters, the great navy cat didn't hesitate to initiate a feral attack. He opened his gaping jaws, reaching on his back and equipping his heavy scythe as he lunged forward with great velocity. One of his injuries from an earlier brawl though had set his balance off in his paw and his initial strike was misguided, if anything, it would scathe a measly clump of skin and fur. By this time, he was sure the white creature would be up and quickly U-turned to regain his momentum and lunged at the white canine with a precise striking positioning this time,wanting to take advantage of the hound's groggy and half conscious mentality.

Characters Mentioned: SnowShoe

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 11:32:37 pm »

Kerva
The lithe she-wolf walked through the tall undergrowth lightly, her steps careful and graceful as the dew began to stick to her light brown fur. As she neared the crest of a large hill, her ears pricked at the sound of fighting, a shy smile crept it's way onto her muzzle as she bounded the rest of the way up to observe the scene. She situated herself on a large boulder, looking on as the dark navy cat ruthlessly attacked the pale canine who seemed to have been rudely awake by the attack. Kerva decided she wouldn't do anything, unless the large cat's rage was turned towards her.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 11:52:28 pm »
Snow Shoe was instantly awake.  He stood up and backed away from his attacker.  He glanced at the new bare spot on his shoulder.
"Oh come on, I already don't have much fur."  He raised his long tail so the sliver tip was over head.  The sliver started to glow softly as it filled with poison.
"You must be some messed up guy to attack a sleeping, blind and packless Vorox."
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 12:03:10 am »
Tigrislunatic decided to finish the bird so she began eating it. When she was finished she stretched. "I wonder who I can go bother."She spoke to herself climbing up a large tree. She jumped through the branches gracefully. When she heard fighting she went towards it. When she reached where the fighting was she paused and watched from a tree. Gravity was there already she was floating a bit off the ground. Gravity was tempted to intervene but wasn't sure it was a very smart idea.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 am »

Madara

His eyes narrowed as his target suddenly sprung up from its slumber and avoids contact with his blade. The large saber skidded in its spot before turning back sharply, setting his bi-colored gaze on the creature, appearing tense and restless in his stance. He clenched his sharp fangs together hard against the metal shaft of his weapon before speaking with an unpleasant tone, "Corrupted you say? I may be a bit. But you're dreadful kind is the result of that!" His fore paws twitched in anticipation as he padded closer, attempting to use pure intimidation now to get the answers he wanted, "A Vorox? What sort of demonic creature is that? Never mind that. Tell me why he sent you out here. And what does he want?" Madara unsheathed his rustic claws as he moved forward glaring with an unwavering gaze. He thought the creature was a bit different than the normal definition of his enemy, though he wouldn't risk letting such a creature run chaotic. As he awaited a response from the canine, an odd wind blew in his direction, carrying a subtle but apparent scent. He cocked his head in that direction suspiciously, spotting another canine with faint traits of a buck that intrigued him, but also made him a bit paranoid. Madara became a bit more cautious, assuming he drew much attention to himself and now had multiple sets of gazes on him, assuming more were lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Poor sabertooth going a bit senile here. xD

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 12:39:00 am »
Gravity watched she really wanted to break this fight up before someone possibly dies. She dropped to the ground still watching  she really wasn't sure what to do. Tigrislunatic poked her head out of a tree watching the fight.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 01:53:51 am »

Kerva
Kerva looked startled when the large cat looked up at her, and she could suddenly feel him raise his defenses even more. She chuckled lightly to herself "Ello cat" she grumbled icily, sliding down the rock with ease, her tail lashing back and forth as she stalked towards him "Don't you think this is a little unfair? One fully armed, rather large saber against a poor, blind little Vorox. You truly are evil." She smirked at him, and felt the tips of her antlers beginning to glow white hot. The she-wolf then looked at the pale creature to her other side "Are you alright Mr.? I hope this brute didn't cause you to much harm..."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 02:05:17 am »
Snow Shoe took another step backward, he was not keen on a fight.  His already natural pulled back ears flattened onto the back of his head and he lifted his lip to revel metallic teeth.
"I have no idea who this he is.  No one send me here.  I came here because I wanted too.  And as for 'demonic creature' I wouldn't know where you got that title for me.  Do you have a problem with Vorox?  There are some who are quite hostile but I assure you I wasn't me."  Snow Shoe said.  He glanced over at the newcomer and judged that she was friendly, however he was slightly offended by her comment.  Calling him small.  He was about the size of a German shepherd, you could hardly call that small.  The only reason he hadn't attacked the cat yet was that he was a bit of a pacifist.  He only fought when there was no other option.

(There is quite a bit to my Vorox breed.  I have a page for it if you want to know more about Snow Shoe.  He is part Snow and part Forest Vorox)
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=44741.0
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:07:35 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 02:11:26 am »
Gravity walked over "why are you picking on him anyway?"She asked sitting down near the large Saber and the vorox compared to both of them she was quite small. "He didn't seem like he did anything to provoke you anyways. So again I ask why is such a large cat picking on a smaller opponent?"she added considering they were both larger than her she couldn't call any of them small.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 02:43:27 am »

Madara

He had heard the other creature that was situated on the rock speak and narrowed his eyes at her words, murmuring, "Me? Evil? Don't be absurd. I'm watching my back, that's all!" His tone was drowned in frustration as he turned back to this so called Vorox creature, "No one huh? Got proof of that? And if you have seen what I have, you would understand." A new voice came from around. One of his eyes twitched as he snapped, "For the last time, I'm not picking on him! I'm making sure the thing is not some monster like my sibling!" Madara became tense during all of this and twitched his paws a bit before turning and leading off away from the three. He didn't speak another word as he entered the foliage away from the others. As he continued though, he was able to hear someone else that was close by before he had much of a chance to distance himself. His eyes darkened as he glared in the direction though paused when he heard whimpering. The sabertooth padded in the direction though froze. Hidden in the bush, he saw an odd canine creature, probably around a 6 month old pup cowering in its safety, not taking notice to him yet. His eyes narrowed as he approached, keeping his weapon drawn, there you are...