Author Topic: The Great Hide n' Seek! FINAL UPDATE BEFORE EVENT!!!  (Read 23677 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Hide n' Seek!
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 12:12:16 am »
ima play whres the map link

inner beauty come from within

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 12:14:34 am »
ima play whres the map link

Well, there is no map yet, we need to settle on a date, and well... we have no current plans other than we think Kopat is working on the map. (We meaning pretty much all of us)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 12:19:13 am »
What Echo said. There is no map link yet, and we are getting one made for us I believe. If you would like to join in on our fun, go back into the Community Activities Hub and find the topic called 'The Great Hide N' Seek Date Voting'. There you can vote for the date that you are available on for the game to be. I hope and look forward to all of you attending.

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 12:27:51 am »
What Echo said. There is no map link yet, and we are getting one made for us I believe. If you would like to join in on our fun, go back into the Community Activities Hub and find the topic called 'The Great Hide N' Seek Date Voting'. There you can vote for the date that you are available on for the game to be. I hope and look forward to all of you attending.
Have you spoken to Kopat recently, Vask?

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 12:28:17 am »
actually im sorry but i just decided to leave in game behind completely becuz while playing a few mins ago i realized it no longer interests me to be in game sorry

inner beauty come from within

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 12:30:40 am »
actually im sorry but i just decided to leave in game behind completely becuz while playing a few mins ago i realized it no longer interests me to be in game sorry
... Well that was quick. I hope that you can follow some things on the forums.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 01:02:36 am »
I'm not quite sure yet, but I have a few other maps if Kopat isn't going to come through with the map. That is completely fine though, since I know people have more important and pressing things to do. But, I'm positive we will have a map whether it's made for our game or just a fun map.

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 01:19:06 am »
I'm not quite sure yet, but I have a few other maps if Kopat isn't going to come through with the map. That is completely fine though, since I know people have more important and pressing things to do. But, I'm positive we will have a map whether it's made for our game or just a fun map.
What other maps have you come up with? The map-maker might want permission to use their map for such an event. I could make a heightmap, but I can't make a terrain map due to issues. Does it really need terrain? I could just make a plain heightmap for someone to put into a downloadable folder, if that is what you need. I guess Youtube could help me make it downloadable. It won't take too long, a week tops.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013, 01:41:32 am »
I suppose you could give it a go. Just make sure it's very colorful and FULL of hiding places. Good luck to you. :)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 09:27:07 am »
WELL, *cough* I actually have that old Infected map I forgot to release, that has a maze and hiding places. Though just sayin' really, and one of the testers said they couldn't get in it. It does in fact have a bit of a lag warning if you don't turn of water reflection and distance to 0...

Anywho... good luck with finding a map still. o3o Heh, I wonder what it will look like... >:3