Author Topic: See you in another life.  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
See you in another life.
« on: July 31, 2016, 08:03:10 pm »

Signature drawn by Me

ArcticGalaxy

Re: See you in another life.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:21:05 pm »
Ah, so it's going to be like this isn't it? You know what? I never asked to be MOTS. I never even expected to be nominated in the first place! No, I'm not new to this game. I've been around for a couple of years. This is just an account I made earlier this year because I was tired of my old username and I started helping out around here. I never "spammed" and neither did the other two. We were simply trying to help out around the forums alright? Is that so bad?It's kinda funny, how just all of a sudden we are just getting hit with this. It's kinda stupid how our help is just viewed as us trying to gain popularity. I don't give two farts about that. Never have, never will. I just want to help out.

Oh and about the leaving threads? That is none of your concern, nor your little buddy you sent to note me on DA. I didn't mean to post those! Yes, I was mad. Yes, I was stupid and posted those. And I regret it. I beat myself up over it. But obviously you don't understand the whole "friend concept" They simply didn't want to see me leave. The second time around I just simply though leaving FeralHeart altogether would help me get out and achieve something better. But you know what? My friends wanted to help me create a balance which I am currently working on. So sorry I didn't go along with it and just leave. I never knew that people hated each other so much, over a dang mistake made a few weeks back. Why speak up now huh? Why sit and just let this fester, huh? It's quite unfair if you ask me.

But you know what, I have a feeling that this will just fly over everyone's heads. Me (and probably others although I hope not) will now always be viewed as the bad ones, just because we tried helping. And made mistakes, like normal humans. You know, maybe it's not all our faults we happened to gain some popularity huh? Maybe it just happened. And you know, maybe we really aren't trying to gain popularity. Maybe we truly want to just help out and now we are getting this for it. But whatever. I can't stop it. I can't stop you from feeling this way, nor do I want to try to make you feel differently. All I know is, even though everyone else doesn't think so, I am helping the community out because I simply want to. Because I love helping people out. Because I love making friends. Nothing else. Think whatever you want of me. But one day, I'll prove to everyone that I'm not bad.

But I am truly sorry you feel this way, and I wish things could have been different. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you well. (And if you think that this is all a freaking cover up or anything, aw well.)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 08:33:22 pm »
I'm sorry to see such an old member leaving. I never did get the chance to get to know ye, but ye seem like an honest person and I'm glad to see y'er speaking what ye truly feel. I certainly am disappointed in some of the members as of late, but we're all human and make mistakes.

I hope ye 'ave a blessed life and wish ye all the best. Take care of y'erself.

Also, I'm not entirely sure Darkky was speaking of ye, Arctic- I could be wrong though. I think ye've been a fine member of the community from what I've seen ye do 'round the forums. Let's not 'ave this b'come a unpleasant thread please and keep it to goodbyes and proper send offs.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:41:43 pm »
I think you're taking it way too far, there's nothing wrong with wanting to help people. It's not a popularity thing with everyone and for some people I know in particular who happen to be MOTS are just giving back to the community. There's nothing wrong with helping others and if that's what's really getting to you then I think you need to look at your priorities. Don't be so quick to assume that just because someone is very active it means they're just doing it for popularity. It's a sad thing when you take the kindness of others and decide it has evil intent, especially when someone actually feels they can make a difference and are taking a form of responsibility. No, I commend all of those who help, and this is a ridiculous notion that you have.

Also I'm sorry for this not being a normal goodbye, but I feel the need to protect my fellow floofs who have a lot of freetime that they dedicate to helping others.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:43:19 pm by DarkLustyHumor »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 08:59:29 pm »
I'm going to lock this thread before this discussion gets anymore out of hand and context.

I would like to say farewell and wish you well on your way Darkky. You have been around this community for quite some time and are a well recognized name to me. I'm sorry that you feel the way you feel and I do wish you could have left on a happier note but we here at Feral Heart appreciated your presence for the time that you were with us. I am sure there will be plenty more people who will miss you. Thank you for the time you did spend with us, I hope that you at least did manage to make some good memories here and some pleasant friendships.

As for the personal statement you made against a certain user or group of users, I do believe it would have been better left away from the public boards. We pride our selves on having a friendly community that welcomes users of all ages & kinds. If you felt as though you were upset with a certain person or group of people you could have simply addressed them yourself on this matter, in private, and away from our public boards. It is very rude and distasteful to talk of someone the way you have here regardless if you included the name or not. It does not look well upon you to act this way especially given how old of a member you are and how you should know better how things work around here. You are trying to make a point of how you see FH now as a "festering pool" etc and this post is simply adding to that notion... I do not see any good in this.

A note to everyone here: We accept honest & respectable discussion in our forum boards but not personal drama. Please be advised to leave the personal drama off of our boards and out of our community.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:02:33 pm by SoulScarredStray »