Author Topic: Feral Heart Not working  (Read 2491 times)

Misaki Suza

Feral Heart Not working
« on: January 14, 2012, 01:52:24 am »
I uninstall, reinstall and i login and it says 'request accepted, sending login' . I close the window and run feral heart again, login and same results. Refuses to login.  I am putting the correct password because i was able to login to forums. I already installed the patch too.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Not working
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 01:54:49 am »
that because the servers oofline probably for an update it happenes ocasionally and sometiems the server has troubke with stuff.

Narutoad

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 01:55:20 am »
I am having this same problem. I am up to date with the latest patch, yet it doesn't do anything at "Request Accepted, Sending Login." It started when I created a new character. The game didn't do anything after "Creating Character". It just sat there. Stuff was moving, but nothing was happening. After I got impatient, I hit escape, and it crashed. Now it always gets stuck at "Request Accepted".

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 01:59:00 am »
wait i had tihs problem onc ena dby the wya it's a bug.

Misaki Suza

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 02:01:21 am »
mmk. had to send a million forgot passwords cuz the token it was sending me didn't work. Had sent 8 requests and copy paste. The ninth one finally worked

Offline MistFur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My Misty is the BEST Wild-Dog EVER :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 03:34:17 pm »
My Feral Heart wont even go on.

:D
Signature made by ME! Taking Requests for them ;D
http://IHATESKYLANDERS.deviantart.com/?givepoints Click this and give me points for a Premium Membership o3o. Oh and the more I get the more I can give other Premium Membership ;D

LIVESTREAMING: https://join.me/936-227-680

Offline CloudFeesh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 03:52:11 pm »
SunRay, don't reply to threads like this, as this problem was solved with the upbringing of the server, yours is completely different. If your Feral Heart isn't working, make sure your connection is good and continue to try. The server seems to be up at the moment.