Author Topic: Lost my character in an old map  (Read 1055 times)

Mfalme

Lost my character in an old map
« on: February 25, 2012, 03:05:23 am »
Hi everybody,

I think that I've lost one of my characters in an old map. Cause when I went in this map, I've lost connection, and now when I want to be online with this char, I can't... Please, anyone can tell me if it's possible to lost a char in a deleted map, and if yes, what I must do? Cause I have a pride with this char...

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Lost my character in an old map
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 03:16:01 am »
Ok, have you already deleted this map? If you have in fact deleted it, then your char will show up in a BLACK nothingness. If you havent deleted it, your game may crash, etc. If you keep losing connection and no longer want this map, and to bring back your char-- do this... Open up feralheart>exports. Find the name of your map and remove all of the files associated with that map.. Delete them or just plain remove them out of the exports folder. Then try to re-enter with your char. You will be in a Black nothingness. Click on the feather and click home. Then click go home. Hopefully you have your home location set tosomewhere other than the deleted map, otherwise the only thing that I can suggest is making another char exactly like the one you lost, like a back up char. And just go find your pride again and ask for another invite to the group. I mean just because you "lost" it doesnt mean that you cant make a new one of the same char.

Mfalme

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:36:27 am »
Well, I haven't deleted the map, it seems like if the map no longer exist, cause I can't connect with this char anymore. So, as you said, I kick out this map of exports but I can't connect too! "Failed to connect the map server"! I don't want make my char again and search all my pride to reinvite them...

Mfalme

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 04:19:16 am »
Help please :(

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 04:32:34 pm »
Well I would say that making a new version of your old char would be the easiest, but thats just my opinion. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.