Author Topic: RIP General  (Read 165020 times)

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
Re: RIP General
« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2013, 05:51:43 am »
I agree with Haldis.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline LogicalNonsense101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Join the force O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2013, 06:01:52 am »
Well, my PC is broken...So I couldn't know if General was erased from the server. Hopefully though this "wave" of movie spamming will blow over, or else we could lose movies. But I doubt that will happen. R.I.P General. We love ya!~
QUOTE(s) OF THE WEEK:
-Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems I'm tired of solving them for you.
~ Anonymous

- The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'
~ Anonymous

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2013, 06:44:31 am »
Honestly guys you people just like to talk about a huge update for a month...

Can't we live with it anymore? I'm getting used to it.

And they are not going to do anything about it. Jus' sittin there, on that alienware monitor, thinking "heh, we ain't gonna change. This game is GONNA die."

WHY. I know that IS what your hiding AGAINST our community AND our customers PLAYING this game.

-Coda

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline .PotatoNinja.

• Curious Wanderer
  • D'aww. Wittle kitten. <(^-^)^
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2013, 09:03:16 pm »
Er... Yeah, I'm really disappointed by this.

But hey, I get the point of this whole thing, and yes, it has it's benefits. But I really wish someone would've told everyone about this sooner before making it happen.

I'm struggling to begin my role-play now. Local is filled with advertisements, recruiting areas are crowded and producing more lag. You see.. I use to have to go somewhere else that wasn't very laggy because I'd crash. And I use to be able to just check the advertisements in General, but now I have to put my FH at risk of being attacked by lag just to find a RP in a crowded area..

Sometimes I try posting an Ad in Local Chat, but I feel like it doesn't get paid attention to whatsoever with everyone else talking and the chat flying. I have to admit, it draws people out more, but everything was just better when General was around.. I am keeping an open mind, I am trying to accept this, but it's just not working for me.. Thanks for reading.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2013, 12:32:52 am »
We arn't getting general back. The staff doesn't seem to give a hoot about what we think. Might as well just stop talking about it.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Xanael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2013, 04:05:51 am »
If they didn't care enough to ask us our opinion when removing it, they aren't going to listen to us to get it back. Best thing to do is to get over it and rant in your diary instead. e.e

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 02, 2013, 04:15:18 am »
^This.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline TheWildMaple

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 02, 2013, 10:56:39 am »
 :'(im sad that general is gone its hard for my pups and cubs to find homes adoption centers not on a lot but people were annoying on it trolls still butt swing in peoples face but we can block them its hard for me to block cuz im to kind i will miss general dearly rip general
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:58:19 am by cheyenne »

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2013, 12:03:22 pm »
Of course they care about what we think, why would they be keeping a game up and running for people they don't care about?

I like this change, it's really brought people out and about. I also don't think movie spam has risen either, I think there are just a lot more movies being played but it's not spam.

Offline CloudFeesh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2013, 01:43:15 pm »
We arn't getting general back. The staff doesn't seem to give a hoot about what we think. Might as well just stop talking about it.
If they didn't care enough to ask us our opinion when removing it, they aren't going to listen to us to get it back. Best thing to do is to get over it and rant in your diary instead. e.e

i dont think this is especially fair. they have kept this thread open past all the hate and steam theyre getting for this to see peoples reactions and how to handle it