Author Topic: Character accessories?  (Read 2595 times)

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
Character accessories?
« on: July 28, 2013, 03:53:32 pm »
My question is simple, I want to add some accessories like earrings, necklaces, collars and stuff without being blank and ugly (to others of course). How can I do it? if you have link of free charater accessories or anything like that, give them to me please. And I want to know details of how can I do it, if I can... If there aren't any, it won't be hard for me to make one, only I wanna know exactly, how.

yes, there are topics about it but I'm lazy and my question is also a little different. I don't wish anything like that if my character will be blank for others.

ONLY accessories, I don't want markings. What I mean by this, I will not like necklace which is painted on charas neck xD
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:55:43 pm by ?Silverwolf? »

Offline CloudFeesh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
Re: Character accessories?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:55:43 pm »
the fact of the matter is until the games updated with a different set of items your character will be blank or mixed items depending on what other users has. its all about the config files in the game and if they dont match up youre gonna see different things

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:57:32 pm »
ok then I wanna know another thing. If I for example, use a necklace, only. Will it make me blank or it just won't show up? this is very important. I don't need others to see what I'm wearing, I just don't want to be completely white

Offline CloudFeesh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 04:01:16 pm »
yes, unless the user has the same setup of markings and or items then you will either appear blank or have no items.

markings: theres so many marking sets that its hard to match up with other users to what their seeing so sometimes they could be not even seeing what you are correctly or just seeing you as a white blob

items: you could be wearing a necklace but if they have a different set up in their item cfg then you could be wearing a top hat. it just depends on the organization of items

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 04:03:57 pm »
top hat lolol. ok, thanks

Offline CloudFeesh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 04:05:25 pm »
no prob pal

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »
If items/accessories are what you're looking for, I recommend that you have get of these three item packs.

Ringo/Delay/Shelby Item Pack. This is the most commonly used item pack. If you're looking for necklaces or ear rings, this is the one for you.

Thierry's Item Pack. This is another commonly used pack, and it is a mass item pack, with a lot of different items from different item packs. The Ringo/Delay/Shelby items are included and are at the top of the items.cfg list, so even people with just the Ringo/Delay/Shelby pack will be able to see most of your items.

Pawesome Items Pack. Not quite as many people use this one, but it has more items. I use this one myself. Like the Thierry Item Pack, the Ringo/Delay/Shelby items are at the top of the items.cfg list, so even people with just the Ringo/Delay/Shelby pack will be able to see most of your items.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART