Author Topic: One question  (Read 758 times)

Offline wolf12345warriorcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Life without Warriors isn't a life at all
    • View Profile
One question
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:19:47 pm »
Are you allowed to mate in FH? If u can, how do u? or do u just say you are mates or something? Random question, just wanted to know!
Pizza+Guinea Pigs+Dragons+Warriorcats=AWESOMENESS

And Jesus Christ is my One and Only Saviour -|-

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: One question
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:21:49 pm »
Yes you are allowed, RP with users, get to know them and become mates or some people go to mate centers in bonfire (i advice you not to get a mate from mate center though, they tend not to stay with you and cheat on you with another male/female when your offline)
you can also adopt pups, simply just ask people C:
NOTE: Mating its self (E.G getting on top of each other in public/ buttswinging over each other etc) however is not accepted becoming mates with someone is though anything of "actually mating" should be kept away from the public
~Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline wolf12345warriorcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Life without Warriors isn't a life at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 09:25:16 pm »
Ok. Of course I wouldn't do anything that is not allowed, and I wouldn't dare get into "ACTUALLY" mating, maybe just RPing or something. Thx!
Pizza+Guinea Pigs+Dragons+Warriorcats=AWESOMENESS

And Jesus Christ is my One and Only Saviour -|-

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »
As was said above pretty much. You need to keep in mind that this is a game directed at users of all ages but most especially younger users, therefore any graphic sexual behavior or conversation will not be tolerated.

• Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
     Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban.
Keep that in mind. Locking this since I believe that sums up the answer to your question.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:39:05 pm by LordSuragaha »