Author Topic: Found out about something  (Read 2090 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Found out about something
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:41:28 pm »
So basically, some kid who rides on my PM bus got suspended from school, a month ago. I never knew why, until today. Another kid who rides BOTH my AM and PM buses told me that kid got suspended for bringing a steak knife to school. He never hurt anyone with it though. After telling my parents, my dad told me a story of when when his older brother (My uncle) was in middle school, an angry mob of kids brought weapons to school, and they were going to fight on the playground after school, using the weapons they brought. However, a teacher caught them before the fight even started, and more than 100 kids were suspended. The kid who got suspended for bringing the steak knife will be back after Christmas break.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Found out about something
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 08:47:18 pm »
That does sound pretty dangerous. You could probably never know why he brought it to school, though. If he didn't hurt anyone, maybe he was bringing it for his own protection? Who knows. Either way, that's pretty scary to have been on the same bus as him when he was carrying a weapon. Glad no one got hurt!

in-game: hooli

Preach

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 10:30:35 pm »
I remember the time when a boy brought a lighter to school, but he wasn't planning on doing anything tho. However, consequences still came. It's pretty scary to see kids carry weapons, especially if they're not doing anything or hurt anyone. You also be carefully because of previous school shootouts. >.< This world gets really serious each day. Anyways all I can say is be careful.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 10:41:15 pm »
Ah, yes. 'Tis better to be safe than sorry! I am glad no one was hurt during this event. Do stay safe, deary.

I must say, I do feel extremely sorry f'er the lad if 'twas just f'er a steak he was 'aving f'er lunch. Those things can be a real pain to cut with plastic knives or a fork.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 01:08:11 am »
Once when I was in primary/elementary school a young boy brought a metal ruler in and started attacking students. The school had a lockdown at that moment, but I was on year 6 or year 7 camp I believe. I was pretty shocked to hear the news. But there's worse things out there like school massacres; Columbine shooting.

Stay safe and take care, this world is getting worse by the day, so best to be alert and cautious of what's going on around you.

I remember the time when a boy brought a lighter to school, but he wasn't planning on doing anything tho. However, consequences still came.

In high school kids carry with them all the time, I see people playing with them in class. But it's mostly for smoking cigarettes and such. But it seems so normal though for me x.x
Side account for Sigyn

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 04:33:49 am »
I saw a movie and the main char boy in the movie his mom packed him a steak for lunch at school so therefore he had a steak knife. A teacher saw him with a steak knife and brought him to the principle while his two friends ate his steak XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline LunaLovesLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 05:48:03 am »
In my school, our teachers don't care if you have a lighter or a knife. The knife has to be no longer then your palm through.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 08:04:24 pm »
One of my friends, John told me the kid who brought the steak knife tried to stab someone that rides my PM bus and now he goes to a different school. The kid who almost got stabbed said that John was lying and the violator will be back.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!