Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52669 times)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Ok everyone, an RP is sceduled for today. Meet me in the map at 5:00 eastern maritime zone, thats when im on. Everyone tell me your time zones, I forgot to add that in the application.If you can  make it to the RP today, please make a reply saying

~Fox Name~
~Rank~
Attending

That means put your fox's name and rank in that part, and leave the attending thing alone.

If one of you cant make it, reply this:

~Fox Name~
~Rank~
Unable

Hope to see you all soon :D

And if you dont have the map yet, make sure to download it! Its in the map screenshot section at the very bottom in bold red letters!

~Felony TCT
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 02:32:40 pm by kierra »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how maps work. I've downloaded it but now I'm confused as to what to do...

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
central

The liar and the thief

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how maps work. I've downloaded it but now I'm confused as to what to do...

All you have to do is put them all in the exports file. But first open up the .Zip file, right click and press extract, look for the FH folder, click into it, click exports and place them all in there.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
I'll try to make it buy no promisses

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline darkvally

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Can i join? I have a pale fox made andd ready to join.

wolfgirl56

Ah, yes! I'm back! Anyways, long story short, my keyboard had broken down, and I couldn't type on here except if I could copy and paste a word from one of my stories I'm writing, which is pretty hard because it doesn't have a lot of words, and now, I have a new keyboard, so I get to talk with you guys! ^_^ And I will be downloading FH, and then downloading the map.
Also when it's "birthing time" in the RP, do you mind if I make a second character as a male fox kit?
~Amber/wolfgirl56

P.S. My timezone is EST.

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
Picture: Won't let me post one o3o.
Username: Denio
Name: Thanatos
Rank Desired: Light?
Species: Corsac Fox
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Personality: Her name means 'Death'. She is a hateful fox, but is also nice in a way. She was brought up to neevr get to close to anyone.  She also comes up with comments at anyone who gets in her way. Be warned.  She is a no mercy person, she will kill you over anything.
History: She hates talking about her past.  She came from a dark world.  If you look into her eyes you only see darkness.  She doesn't really know what happened to her family, all she remembers is waking up in a swamp when she was little.  Maybe her parents put her there to save her, who knows.

RP Sample: Thana watched you through slitted eyes.  A growl rumbled in her throat.  She moved fast, her lithe body working with her muscles.  She jumped over you, rolling as she landed.  She barked, "What do you want?" She crouched waiting to strike her next meal.  You mutter, "Um......I-I am...just-t passing through-h.." You say. She growls, too late to turn around furball. You feel a presence on you, stinky breath on your face, you cring. "Get out" She growls. Thana jumps off of you, without hesitating you take off.  Not looking back at her. She was death.

^_^ Hope that is good. Am Semi-Lit, But am Really Literate, All my Lit- Rp's died. D:.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:58:28 am by Denio »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
fox name: dixie
unable (sorry one of my best computers got rebooted while my mom was installing a school progarm but i might make it)
Signature by Green

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile

All you have to do is put them all in the exports file. But first open up the .Zip file, right click and press extract, look for the FH folder, click into it, click exports and place them all in there.
It's in the exports folder, but how do you get to the map? If that makes sense...

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)