Author Topic: Reminiscing  (Read 3447 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Reminiscing
« on: June 16, 2016, 08:45:26 pm »
Been doing a lot of that recently. And I bet you lot have too, give recent events and such.

In light of a new FH era, I've revisited a lot of old memories of my early days here. This evening I've been looking back through all my old forum posts and giggled at some of the randomness and the noobish help threads I made. Here's one I made in a discussion thread back in 2012, bright green text and all. I had a different name back then and I think my fursona character was still in the early stages of evolution.
Hmm...I'd say the most random thing I've done was this: I was alone in an area of Fluorite and I was bored so to remedy that, I decided to put my character on crouch, pulled troll face, F3ed about a bit and clicked on a spot the other side of the map and watched my char crawl all the way their whilst pulling the weird face. It took around 20 minutes. By the end of that time I was bored again XD
How things have changed....

Care to share any of your old forum antics?

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Reminiscing
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 08:49:13 pm »
Mine was actually pretty recent really. I kinda got to where I would troll people using my neon Shrek character. (Don't worry, never made anyone mad or broke any rules!) It all started when I met and Edward M Cullen and A Bella F Swan. I got on Shrek and apparently started a love triangle with them and became known as a Were-Ogre...good times. xD

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 09:02:45 pm »
Edit: Oops, Completely misread.

Welp, on the forums I suppose I'm doing the same thing as I did before. Being completely random on the forum games, although I haven't been as active on the forums until the beginning of this year, so there isn't much I can really contribute regarding events other than what happened in-game, Lol.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:01:57 pm by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 01:54:25 pm »
Oh dear, my early forum days were horrifying.

I used this dark red color and obnoxious font that, looking back, I can't even read. I used "XD" after every sentence and I showed no empathy for anyone, being "random" even in more serious threads.

Dear lord I was cringey. I also had a poorly designed tragic backstory main, whom was remade and is now quietly used in private rps.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 04:16:14 pm »
my early forum days are a living hell

no mortal should see my introductory thread

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 04:22:57 pm »
what you got against bright green forum text mate

Really... anything I've posted. It's a just a big cringe fest. I used to lie about so many things in an attempt to be cool (like encounters with powerplayers and stuff) and uggghhh the cringe.

And I was so "RANDUM XD" in my earlier forum days it hurts. Couldn't go two sentences without something about "TACOS XDD". I just prefer to completely block my old posts from my view :')

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 04:56:57 pm »
Sometimes I see my old posts occasionally pop up in old threads already. I seemed to have been a bit different, personality-wise back then. Although, I don't think I changed much at the same time. Not too much, at least. There's been some good changes, actually, like me learning how to be better at conversation and stuff and being more confident.

Looking back at my REALLY old posts though... I cringe. halp. DB I never capitalized my I's, I used lots of emojis, and was in general kind of a newb at English and such. Hrng. At least that's how I progressed this far, though. Interesting, sorta, to look back on all that...

Rizzla

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 10:56:02 pm »
Oh man... if any of you ever feel bad about your old posts, go to my profile and read mine. You'll feel better, promise.

I was still deep in my "random phase" in 2014 and some of 2015... some of my posts from then really make me worried. I can't even quote most of them because they're all in the old "Last Post Wins" thread. Ah, those were the days...

I mean, there's this too, but --

Lolz, i have to admit, that i too have all ways wanted to meet Vespian.. And i fan girled today cause i thought i saw his nametag while in ficho. I was gonna ask him for his autograph! xD

why does that exist

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 01:57:30 am »
I refused to look back at anything I posted in 2011 or even on the Original Impressive Title forum for that matter. It's actually nice to see that everyone has went through that phase so we are all in the same boat for the most part. It's just that some of us have more baggage on the boat than others it looks like haha I remember I would never use proper grammar for the most part, and I thought that was the cool thing to do was not really care about how your posts looked. I think I would just pop in the middle of discussions and not have anything to add but just a "XD!!". It was a mess.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 02:00:00 am by CrazyCatLady »

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 05:49:07 pm »
I was incredibly illiterate and annoying

That's basically it XD