Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18187 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: We love you!
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2018, 02:03:17 am »
My heart is broken. What just happened? I never thought it would come to this... All you former staff, don't apologize, it's not your fault. Not one bit. You all tried your best for this game, and we could tell you really did put in your all. I looked, and still do look up to all of you for all of your help, time, dedication, everything you put into this game, and then some. We all love you guys, so much. Thank YOU for doing everything you can for Feral Heart. Love you all so much!!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2018, 02:39:57 am »
While I've been laughing and joking with some of the others, I do have to say I'm distraught over this despite masking it with humor. I made some of the best friend's I've ever had in this game. It got my into roleplaying, it fed my passion for writing. It even kept me alive at some points. I miss the good parts and I resent it never had the chance to recover from whatever set it on this crash-course trajectory. While I was expecting the crash-and-burn for a while, I wish it hadn't happened.

I miss the good times and I'll miss the spirit of the community. I love you all, and I wish you all the best.

Offline Unio-Mentium

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Side Account for Fantasia_Cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2018, 02:56:35 am »
...I hope FeralHeart doesn't die now...

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2018, 04:27:41 am »

This is very heartbreaking to see...
I feel that the game finally had the best line of staff members...and now you guys are all gone.
It hurts seeing that what Nynx put for all of us to see and enjoy was an amazing idea. Then to see her be removed
for putting it there for us...is just hurtful not just to her, but the rest of us.  I've been around since March, 2013.
When I joined this game it was an odd place, but fun and I made many good friends and it was nice. I enjoyed coming
here to meet new people and to make friends. To escape from the abuse at home, and to just have fun for once. When
I became more involved in the community, and attempted to help everywhere I could it made me feel happy. It allowed
me to meet even more new people, and made me feel good to know I was helping the community in some small way.
Now to see the people I looked up to leaving because of a man I had high respect for and high hopes for...breaks my heart.
I hope things gets fixed, and that something can be done about all of this, but right now my hopes are rather dashed and hurt.
Still I will cling to a hope that maybe this can all get reversed and we can continue on track.

We will miss the wonderful staff we had, and we will always love and support you guys. You wanted to make this place better
and did the best you could to give this community nothing but fluffy fun. We thank you for the years you all put into this game, and
will never forget your actions. We love you all.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline BlueYellowWinter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Peace is always beautiful...❤"
    • http://blueyellowwinter.devianta
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
    • Isky's website
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2018, 08:25:57 am »
This is just unfair...I think we just lost the only people who could keep FeralHeart alive :-\
I would never forget this disrespectful way that Raz just did..
We love u guys! ♥♥♥♥
Thank u for everything!♥♥♥
We appreciate all those hard work that u did with us!♥♥♥

Art by GelCloud

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2018, 10:55:13 am »
R.I.P. fair staff.

Keep in touch, a decade from now, i night have something to offer you.  Or not, likely not, aside from goodwill...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2018, 11:53:09 am »
What a mess this has become...

So sad that it came to this. :(

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Corrupted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • https://www.deviantart.com/mysti
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2018, 12:22:09 pm »
Thank you for everything you've done for us guys. We appreciate it<3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2018, 12:33:42 pm »
Many things happened in a short period of time. You will be missed by the whole community, it was a great pleasure having you.
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work and dedication around the community! I wish you success in all your future endeavours.

We love you! <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2018, 01:01:22 pm »
I never post as often as I should have

Back in the day of 2013 I was excited to create my first ever account on FH, thinking of a user name, making my first ever characters, seeing my first ever mate center- oof. It's been 5 years of being with in the community and to see it's ups and downs can be quite a roller coaster ride.
This game essentially started my love for IT servers, however it wasn't just the game itself. I had always looked up to the staff with such high regard and praise- being a part of a game and working for it to make it better? That blew me away. Trying my best to talk to them, to like some, to tolerate others, being near the lot of the staff always gave me something to look forward to while in game, especially before the patch, heh- good times. I suppose now I have my wish as I moderate for another game now, but I can never forget the feeling of a younger me happily beaming behind a screen watching the staff do their job and develop a functional relationship with the game and it's community.
Seeing the game in it's current state breaks many a heart, and ruins the safe space for a majority of people. There is only so much we can do, and only so much we can hope for.
I never thought I'd see the day where the the project if IT was supposed to end- come to an end. :'(

I need some floofs please TT-TT