Author Topic: Body/Head Structure Modification?  (Read 1666 times)

Offline lacey107

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
Body/Head Structure Modification?
« on: December 07, 2014, 03:07:29 am »
I Understand that there is a Weight, Height, Width, and Length Scale..
And a Scale for Muzzle, Chin, Cheeks, Forehead, Ears and All.
But I Kind of thought it would be interesting if we could Enhance
Certain details. *These were Probably Suggested already*
Such as:
- the Muscle Structure of The Character
- The Fat of The Character
- Length and Width of the Tail/Wings
- Length and Thickness of hair and tufts
- The Paw Structure (If the toes of the Paw were not Meshed/Blended together)
- Length and Width Of Teeth
- And The weight of the Character can affect the show of the skeleton of the Character.

From What I am Acknowledging, it seems that It will be A Long time, Or not at all
That the Game will be Updated, probably due to the making of various Ideas of Actions
People have requested, and probably working on these kind of things as well.
Forgive me if I Understood Wrong.
Have A Blessed Day.
-- Lacey

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Body/Head Structure Modification?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 07:16:01 am »
Interestin' ideas here, Ms. I rather like what ye' have concocted in that mind of yers.

Normally I, unsure if others do this as well, simply use the weight bar to determine the muscle mass/fat of my character though should one peer a bit more closely, I can see how confusin' it can be to make out an "overweight" character from a "large-boned/heavyweight (via muscle)" character. Even the more fluffier, thick-pelted characters can be mistaken as the latter.
The variety of length/width of certain anatomical parts can be useful too followed by the denseness in fur/mane/tufts. Especially when role-playin' a unique or custom-made species. It'll grant more imagination other than what we're currently limited with. Even encourage users who play small critters to look the part such as, via paws for this example, a lion cub (who's paws are known to be a bit big) or a squirrel (who's paws are very small compared to its body).

- And The weight of the Character can affect the show of the skeleton of the Character.
So much yes on this one.

Also, the game hasn't been updated, nor will it be for a while, due to the original creator's- Kovu's- leave of this community. With him he took the source code so we are very limited with what we can and cannot edit legally here and there. Thus, more than likely unless a miracle were to occur, yer ideas might not be incorporated or made official but wonderful inputs nevertheless.
gone