Author Topic: Favorite Character Contest Winner - Exxle!  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Favorite Character Contest Winner - Exxle!
« on: July 04, 2013, 11:09:17 pm »

Exxle {Exe} Arthfael Sicarius.

137 years old.

Female.

Exe Canidae.

A canine unlike any other,
though shares the appearance of another.
A body it shall own,
with unknown markings shown.
Beheaded like a wraith,
though the rest is left unscathed.

Exxle is a lovely shade of light grey tinted with a bit of blue. Her underfur is of a darker hue, and covers the bottom half of both her hinds and fores. Upon her pelt are unusual coloured markings, mostly an uncanny shade of orange with purple highlights. This adds more of a "radioactive" feel to her appearance, for her species requires just that. Her tail will always remain sickle, as a sign of calculating any signs of movements within the air.

Exxle's skull shows somewhat different colours to that of other skulls, due to being tested on by human scientists many years ago. During a fatal operation, the scientists have removed the entire flesh of her face, thus her skull will remain disclosed. These tests included several life-scarring mutations as well, which explains the visibility of her spinal region as well as the addition of horns to give her more of a "wraith" type appearance.

Exxle may contain the regular build of a canine, but within her skeletal system are various robotic parts that enhances both durability and strength. Within her hinds are several contracted pieces, as well as a self-operating pully system which allows unbelievable speed and jumping boosts. Glowing mechanical eyes have replaced her normal ones, and allows her to see in x-ray, ultraviolet, sonar, and infrared visions.

Despite hostile looks, Exxle remains as passive or neutral in mood. She is very easy-going, and takes plenty of time to set back and relax a bit when others aren't around. At times, she will not accept any company due to her independence, and will often get a bit irritated with those who bother her. When in a very good and uplifting mood, Exxle will set out to search for floofs to socialize with, treating them with utter kindness and care. To good friends, she remains protective towards them and will definitely risk her life for their well being. Anyone who breaches through to her bad side will face the fury of this Cyborg. It's all fun and games until someone looses a head. ~ Aside from all that, Exxle is indeed very intelligent. Her head contains a memory disk and hard drive inserted by the scientists, to lodge important information within her mind to achieve in various activites.

Exxle was not like how she is currently. She was born as a breed of a Kai Ken Shepherd mix, her pelt being a rich shade of brown and her stripes corresponding with a lighter tan. Exxle has grown alongside two sisters and one brother, each a solid playmate often times. Their relationships have grown and were strongly entwined, they would do everything together. Exxle would always be nominated for "top dog" during most of the things they've played, such as typical tug-of-war, or a simple game of tag.

Being only strays, Exxle and her siblings were found running around in the streets by various humans in white coats. Their mother had not known of the situation, until she came back with several plump rats hunted near sewer pipes. She located the scent of each pup, and hesitantly followed the track until it faded away where Exxle and the others have been captured. Their faint scents have lead her out in the open streets, cars whizzing past her. She did not seem to mind the loss of her life, for she has lost those she loves. With a weak mind, she stepped in front of a speeding car... to end her life.

After what seemed like ages within the hands of the humans, Exxle found herself alone in a metal bar cage. With panick, she scanned her surroundings in hope to find her siblings. What came to her surprise, was the fact that there were plenty of other caged dogs in the same room as her. Many were covered with dried or fresh blood, others with a few limbs amputated, and a majority of them with their faces torn off and wires stabbing through their body structure. To Exxle, it was a horrific sight to have been seen, and she wanted very much to get out of there. Constant head slamming into the metal bars caused her to become exhausted, and with no true intentions, she fell into a deep sleep.

Once Exxle has awoken, she felt an eerie chill brushed along her underbelly, hearing the foreign languages spoken by humans. Her only instinct was to squirm and try to escape, though her paws were strapped tightly against a metal table covered with blood from past experimentations. Looking around, Exxle froze at the sight of her brother who hung by a rusted cloths hanger, limp and not breathing. Tears filled her eyes as she started whining, only to be silenced by a brutal impact by a nearby scientist. It was then, when Exxle felt searing pain within her spinal region.

Hours past, Exxle paralyzed from countless shots and medications. Blood trickled down from the center of her back, as she felt wires clamp tightly around her rib cage, connecting to a robotic heart they've inserted. She was left in quarantine for weeks, unable to move or make a sound. To the eyes of others, she looked like an unimportant stray dog, sprawled on her belly with small pliers sticking out her back. A depressing sight it was... and Exxle hated every moment of it. She spent years like this, suffering from great pain. The worst she has ever encountered was feeling the humans tear off her face and scoop her eyes out. She wasn't blind for long, until they replaced her eyes with robotic optics connecting to a camera bit placed in her head.

"Such great pain they give me. I'd rather suffer being hit by a truck, thrown off a two-story building, and stabbed multiple times in the chest altogether. That is how bad this is... God, forgive me please. I will end my life tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. Bring all this pain to an end... Do you really love me, anyhow..? If you did, then I'd be back with my mother... and the comfort of my siblings, living a happy life... But no. You have betrayed me..."

These words triggered hatred in each dog that was experimented on, thus a large mass attack took place in the labs. Many scientists were killed by the metallic fangs of fully mutated Cyborgs, and with great fury, the humans thought to have killed off every Exe Canidae. No, very few managed to escape the onslaught, Exxle including. She has escaped the labs before fully becoming a Cyborg, though robotic pieces still remain within her. The replacement of both her brain and heart will cause her to last for a long time, her current age being 137 years old.

At the time now, Exxle roams within Flourite Plains, meeting many great floofs. Memories still haunt her, and the question of what had happened to her sisters remains in her head. She has great prayers for her mother and brother, and will never forget the moments they've shared.

{GENERAL}
- Exe Canidaes consists of canines who have been experimented on by humans. They have been mutated and transformed to become Cyborgs.

- The term "Exe" in Exe Canidae refers to ".exe", a program on a PC used to perform certain tasks. Exe Canidaes are the .exe's of the real world.

- "Exxle" is Exe's nickname, but because I loved how better sounding it was (thank you, .Re.~ c:), I have decided to rename Exe that.

{NICKNAMES}
Exe, .exe, Exxle, Ex0rcist, Cist, Exist, Cist0r, Wraith, Fluffy floof, Badarse (yah..), Dah Floofy Magicness.

{LIKES}
Exxle loves looking at the sky, cloud gazing, star watching, etc. It reminds her of her past relatives, how bright and kind they were. She believes that they are somewhere up there, looking after her... guiding her.

{DISLIKES}
Quarantine. One word, one simple word. Exxle absolutely hates quarantine, for she went through plenty of that during her place at the labs. It reminds her of all the pain and suffering she underwent, as well as the scarring mutations and visions of her own face being peeled off ever so slowly.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:21:13 am by WhiteLightHeart »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Ex0rcist's Entry - Exxle
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 03:19:49 am »
Whoa... That's actually pretty creative. I might even vote it. That's a really beautiful character, really... What fur texture do you use? :o Also, that face reminds me of Baku, LOL.
I really love the character, everything about it truly. The stripes are just beautiful! :D It likes kind of like you used your own tiger markings for it, did you?
Exxle is a very creatively-made character, especially that it's completely your own species. I like cyborg stuff too. ^_^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 03:52:26 am »
In a very odd way this does kinda look like my Baku preset, with the skull face and Ram horns and curled up tail. But still a very impressive bio
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 05:42:31 am »
@Hugrf; I don't remember where I've gotten the fur textures, all I remember is that the link was found on the site of an RP I used to be in. Also, I did use my own tiger markings and tried to make it a tad bit similar to the in-game ones, for I simply adore its appearance. c: And thank you for your feedback, really means a lot to me and much appreciated. ~

@Feareh; I was afraid of that... I didn't mean, in any way, to make the head similar to your Baku preset. If you feel ye' need me to make changes to her, I gladly will. And thanks for your feedback as well. ~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 06:08:57 am »
Nah you go ahead and keep him the way he is. Looks like Baku has a long distant brother now cB very very sexy skull I must say and the stripes are fabulous as well.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 04:26:03 pm »
Nahh, "he" is a she. xD Exxle's gender is a tad confusing rather, so don't feel bad calling her otherwise. ~ Anyways, thank you so much for your opinions, muchly appreciated. c:

Offline TheLordSammich

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 10:58:50 pm »
the horns are amazing how did you get them on there?

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 11:51:49 pm »
@Sammich; Oh no, I didn't make the horns nor do I own them. They are part of an Items pack I downloaded. ~

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 01:53:37 pm »
This bio is hawt.

I mean. No I mean it. <3 xD The originality and creativity here is fantastic, and I love the way you've laid this out. Even your descriptions and summary of her life are captivating, and I feel so bad for Exxle, although I would love to meet her in character one day. A beautiful entry, Exe~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 02:00:27 pm »
Beautiful Bio, I love the way it was laid out and such creative descriptions. Like everyone else on this thread who has responded, I enjoyed reading about ye' character.~
gone