Author Topic: Buffy's Praise to my Floofin' awesome friends.  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Buffy's Praise to my Floofin' awesome friends.
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:44:14 am »
>>Buffy's Praise wall.<<

I hope you appreciate what I have done, you are all great friends and I hope our bond lasts for a very long time. :3

.General..(Genny)
First of all I'd like to say thank you for being my friend, you are truly someone a person can rely on, I feel that I could talk to you about anything. I love they way your always Derping around and being the silly floof you are, you really make the atmosphere bright and fun. You warm everyone's heart every time you come online. You have never broken someone's spirit and you have not yet failed to make people giggle and have fun. I hope we're Derps forever.
P.S. I luffy yew. :'3

RawSyndicate(Raw)
Have you ever wandered why the sun rises every day? Well i'ts because of rawy, she brightens up the world with her determination and her warm, kind heart. She will give up some of her time to help you when you need it most, she is the sweetest person I've ever met and a trust worthy friend. Rawy, with out you the world would have no spark. I don't know what I would do with out you. I hope we stay friends for a very long time.
P.S. Nuzzle~

Owly(Owlbert)
Owly, you are the most Imaginative floof I've ever met, I love your drawings and personality. Your not afraid to speak your mind and you are defiantly the most bravest  person I can think of (Except for Tarzan ;_;). You really know how to cheer someone up and keep their hopes up. Owly, I don't know what the world would do with out you dear. I hope we become great friends.
P.S. Squeeze~

PrettyReckless(Ressles)
Ressy, you are the most helpful person I could ever think of, you make people joyful when they are upset and you make me laugh every day. You are also the most comforting person a friend could ever have, I love being with you when you are around, you make my heart nice and warm.  Ressy I wuv you and I always will. Keep up smiling and making people jolly. I hope our friendship lasts.
P.S. Huggle~

Ramine(Rami)
Ram, I havn't known you for that long but you seem like a very nice person, you make my friends smile and giggle and you make peoples personality's glow. You have a great taste in music and an amazing personality, you inspire people to do better that what they usually do. Rami, you keep that smile on your face and great things will happen.
P.S. Glomp~

Crinni(Crinlet)
Crin, you are another person I haven't met that long but you bring great joy to everyone when you are around. You bring smiles to everyone's faces, no matter how miserable they are. You aren't afraid to speak out loud and speak your feelings, your courage is strong, Crin. Don't let anyone get you down. I hope we can be friends in the future.
P.S. Bonk~

Tigg(Tigger)
Tigg, you seem like a very intelligent and talented person to me, you can do many things with out fail and you involve yourself with other people. You are a nice person to talk to and you seem like a trust worthy character. I love your imagination and creativity when it comes to presets and many other things you do, I hope we get along just fine in the near future.
P.S. Couched~

Braga(Braggy)
Your are one heck or a floof, you make me smile and laugh when I'm down and your always there for me when I'm alone. Your personality is great and I love spending time with you, I hope we're friends for a very long time.
P.S. Snuggle~

Zaroque(Zaro)
Zaro, you are one of the most freindly, sweet and nicest people I've ever met. You know how to cheer a friend up when they're upset and you make others cheerful when you just show up. I love seeing you happy and silly on the sunnyest of days, bringing smiles to everyone's faces. You are a real great friend. I hope our friendship lasts dear!
P.S. Poke~

If I have missed anyone out that I know, just let me know in the comments (Very forgetful).Love you guys <3

.:|BuffNutt|:.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:23:01 pm by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Buffy's Praise to my Floofin' awesome friends.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:47:09 am »
Nice of you to others! +Nuzzle and you look familiar..

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 12:35:49 pm »
Nice of you to others! +Nuzzle and you look familiar..

.. Yeah, you look familiar too, I think I've seen you on the forums somewhere or glanced at your name somewhere.

I'm not sure. x3

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 12:41:20 pm »
Chu forgot me. ;_; WHY?! Jokes jokes! Ik i haven't none ya for long so don't wory bout it. Ya be a kind floofy ^^.
Side account for Sigyn

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 11:04:06 am »
Aww, Buffbutt. <3 Really means a lot to me, I'm sure it means a lot to all of us on your list. It's truly the highlight of my day. I love you too, hun.
You and Genny are really like the derpy twins while I'm the calm, sensible older sister who simply chooses to shake her head to the younger ones derpyness. xD
You're a wonderful person and I will stick around even if we part on/from FH. <3
RETIRED.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 11:16:24 am »
Zaroque(Zaro)
Zaro, you are one of the most freindly, sweet and nicest people I've ever met. You know how to cheer a friend up when they're upset and you make others cheerful when you just show up. I love seeing you happy and silly on the sunnyest of days, bringing smiles to everyone's faces. You are a real great friend. I hope our friendship lasts dear!
P.S. Poke~

Biggie, thats probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.
You are one of my best friends here on FH, and you always put a grin on my face whenever you're around. <33 Ily, and I hope we stay ze same. :'D
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:38 pm »
@Resslet. 8) Awwww, thanks hun.<3 I'm glad to have the most caring person as one of my awesome friends!! :-D
Luff yew~

@Zaro. I love having you as a friend zarry :-] of corse we're going to stay friends. 83
Huggle~

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 04:46:29 pm »
Yes, yes, I'm late on this. Shhh. No one sees me sneaking in late.

But thank you, floof! It really does mean a lot to me to hear things like this <3 Let's be friends, 'kay? 'Kay.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 07:36:24 pm »
@Crin. heheh.. yes, yes. And your welcome floofeh <3

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 02:56:14 am »
I can see why Gen is at the top. Such a cool person she is~

(Also, you know what to write. Sly = Has brainderps everytime she tries to write one of these)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:02:07 am by Slydragon »

art by dearhunters on da