Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 61886 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #300 on: February 03, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »
Okay so here's the thing. Hero hasn't been on in who knows how long. The last he told us was he's sick and I've had trouble getting in contact with him -skype wasn't working-

So here's what I think we can do. As a compromise and to keep the rp alive.

Lunar's characters Vienica (No rank atm) and Mech (guard) are accepted.
AuroraTiger's character Tama (warrior) is accepted.
ThePyromaniaWithin's character Reynold (rouge) is accepted.
Zar's character Zimmerman (no rank atm) is accepted.
SnowWolf5552's character Ikari (rouge) is accepted.
Makari I can't find your app. What page was it on?

For now, you guys can rp. However we won't be able to add you to the group ingame until Hero returns. He has given out the password on this forum so you can download it. As of now though, you may download them and rp with us.

Password for the maps is Kipper.
These maps are the old ones and Hero was supposed to update them, however seeing as he isn't here, hasn't done that.

I'm on the chatango so pop by if you are going to go ingame to rp.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2013, 11:41:33 pm »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Hiccupby

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2013, 06:22:56 pm »
Sorry guys been bonking hard-core

Offline sydpid110

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tigers are the majestic kings of the forest . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2013, 12:41:08 am »
I'm getting on right now, and I'm gonna explore the maps a bit. If anyone can get on to show me around before I get lost, that'd be great. Here I go! :)
Rawr!
~Aurora

Offline lemonpopsical

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:53 pm »

[Name] Marney

[Species] Red Fox

[Gender] Female

[Age; Kit, Young, Young Adult, Adult, Elder] Older Adult

[Rank] Guard

[Lineage] Little else is known about her lineage except that she is from a long line of loners.

[Mate] None.

[Kits] None.

[Personality; At least four sentences please] Marney is known for being stubborn and cantankerous at the best of times, and many put this down to her age, she has no intentions of joining the Veterans anytime soon, a fact that she is quick to remind anyone who suggests it of. She does however know where her loyalties lie and would never dream of questioning authority. She softens around those she is well aquaintened with, and has a soft spot for kits, sometimes wishing that she had become a mother herself. Her patience tends to run very thin indeed with The Chosen and generally any teenage or young adult foxes.

[History; At least three sentences please] Marney was born during an unusually cold spring, as one of four other cubs. The harsh conditions of the previous winter which continued into this spring, however, quickly claimed the lives of the other cubs, and her father was killed by humans as he tried to scavenge food from them. Her mother, who herself was weakened, knew that her last remaining cub would have no chance of surviving as things were, and so, as her strength waned, she brought her young cub to a nearby coven, in the hope that Marney would have a better chance of survival with them rather than her. Her mother died soon after she had left Marney with the coven.
Marney herself was raised into the coven and has stayed there since. Although she does remember her mother, and misses her, she is firmly settled into life within the coven and has never thought of things any other way. A few Veterans used to scorn her for her loner heritage, and thought that she would grow up to be nothing but trouble, yet they were proven wrong about her, and was instead known for being hard-working and loyal, if a little on the impatient side. She is far from impatient about the time she needs to give up her duties, and although she knows that she is not a young fox anymore, woe betide any 'young whipper-snapper' who informs her of this.

[RP Sample; At least four sentences please] Marney much prefered eating alone sometimes, even more so when the younger foxes were around, messing around, making to much noise, and generally being a nuisance. Food was food, however, and she tried to ignore them to instead focus on the small, dead mouse she had in front of her. This seemed to be going well until one of the young foxes nearby stumbled and landed on her.
Marney stood up quickly and turned to face the younger fox, flicking her tail irritably, "Will you watch where you're going!" she snapped.
The younger fox stood up, and murmered an apology before scampering off.
The older female rolled her eyes and slumped back down, tucking into the mouse once more. "Honestly," she hissed quietly, talking to no one in particular.

[Forum/In-game Username] lemonpopsical
[Timezone] GMT +0

onelilmermaid

« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2013, 07:56:42 pm »
Hey Guys,
I've had a lot of stuff going on and probably will for a while, so I don't really see being able to participate in the forseeable future. Given this, I'd like to take myself off the roster, as it were. I really feel very badly and don't want to have you guys waiting or counting on someone who isn't going to be able to play. I'm really sorry and I hope that if things change I can re-apply and play with y'all.

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:49 am »
How can I download pictures?
Name: Laira
Species: Snowfox
Old: young adult
Lineage: What that means?
No mate
No kits
Personality: Shes very friendly. But shy too. And shes clumsy but a real fighter. She can get angry very fast.
History: Her parents get killed by an other fox, that doesnt lived in the pack. She was joining the pack after her parents died. Now shes a warrior.
RP sample: The white, female fox, walk alone to the forest. She was alone. Laira scenes the area, and smells another fox. she start to crouch and look arround. "Is somebody there?", she asked quietly.
Forum-/In-game Username: pyroraptor1/pyroraptor1
timezone: Germany

Offline Houkou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Hello m'dears, Cassie here.

Last I spoke to him, Hero isn't exactly in the best condition, and I will say it's safe to assume that Tangle will be in charge for now. I haven't been around much due to getting a new computer and transferring all my files, and also trying to remember old passwords and such. I may or may not be up and active again in the next few weeks, depending on how school goes for me. I'll try and keep you guys up to date on what's going on with who, but for now, enjoy yourselves and don't be debbie downers about the maps.

~Cassie / Chastity

Offline sydpid110

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Tigers are the majestic kings of the forest . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 02, 2013, 04:54:32 pm »
Sorry that I couldn't make it last night.

Is anyone planning to RP today? I'll be hanging around waiting (in the Great Oak Den), so if anyone could tell me where everyone meets up to RP, that would be great to know.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 05:06:30 pm by AuroraTiger »
Rawr!
~Aurora

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 02, 2013, 06:17:38 pm »
Cassie is right. I'm really not in the best of conditions at the moment. I will be releasing the new maps but they will likely be public as I'm not doing well enough to manage a group / rp in one at the moment.

Sorry guys
-Hero