Author Topic: Why Demonic (~WolfSaint~.)Will Never Answer Your Posts Again... </3  (Read 3016 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
I am very sorry to announce, that Demonic will no longer be online.... ever.. Some of you know why, I'm just forwarding this message because it would be good for all to know... Yesterday, OdhaviiGirl received a PM on Rarrentyme, by one of the members... Name will be hidden, just because. She sent this to all staff of Rarrentyme:

"Um...okay...well, this is really really sudden...um...
DemonicOverload, I knew him in real life. We went to the same school, we were in the same grade, hah, we even had birthdays on the same EXACT day...what are the odds of that? Right?...Well, I moved to a different state over the summer...another girl, my best friend, texted me very recently informing me...that he'd committed suicide on October 20, yesterday...she said that this news had spread all around the school...and, unfortunately, it was true...we used to hang out together, all three of us...and, honesty, he was the most nicest guy I have ever meet...I just, can't believe he's gone...I'm really sorry for making you upset, but, please understand that you had to know about this...I am so sorry...I wish I was there...To help him...
Rest In Peace, Dylan Grey
<3
You will remain in our hearts forever.

*~ Thank you for taking you time to read this. ~*"

It's believed that he had a Drug overdose, but, it's unknown to me or the members why he did this. I never really knew Dylan either. But, part of me has always known him. We were good pals, y'know? I will always miss him. It was so late in the night when I found out, I thought it was just a nightmare. And, I wish it had been. Nothing will never be the same without you, Dylan. We will all miss you dearly. I'm sure that he is smiling on us.... I just wish he was able to be here long enough to see All these games that are WIPS, become a reality... If I would have known he would have done this, I would have made sure that he knew that he was loved and cared for deeply, no matter if it would have. changed his mind or not. Dylan had no idea how many times he made us all smile, feel warm and fuzzy inside... We will never forget you, Dylan. May your light shine forever in heaven, among all the other stars in the sky. <3

This has been received bye me and many others, so it is a shock for us to discover this. He was a trusted staff member at SoM and it hurts to think he will never come on ever again...
R.I.P Demonic.  September 27, 1998 - October 20, 2013
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:39:25 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Why Demonic (~WolfSaint~.)Will Never Answer Your Posts Again... </3
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 02:25:15 pm »
This is shocking.. We already received two deaths, do we need another? I'm really sorry about your friend. No young soul should die so soon. I hope he rests in peace. <3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 02:31:44 pm »
I agree, so many deaths... I wish I could have helped him. I miss him already. </3

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
Agh! This, just, no! Thats like 4 deaths I heard of now! Why? This is unfair! W-how can this happen? No! No! Somany deaths...So shocking. I'm sorry for you Crystal. And your friend...

This is EpicWolfie, peace out!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 03:40:55 pm »
Thanks, he was a great modeler and animator... he helped me a lot with my new game. i lost such a great friend. </3 he will be missed and so will all who died this year and in the years behind us.... </3

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 08:20:01 pm »
4 deaths... That's... terrible. *puts Go to Rakuen, and stays a minute in silence*
One death was enough... but FOUR deaths?...
RIP Demonic. Hope you rest in peace, and look forward for us.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 09:00:42 am »
-Gives a minute silence-

Let Demonic rest in peace. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline MistyFeather4

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Some devils are more merciful than angles.
    • View Profile
    • My dA
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 03:58:16 am »
How sad. :'( We shared many rps together, and I will always cherish them.  Though, it brings me slight comfort to know what happened, instead of leaving me wondering why he isn't coming online. May he rest in peace. </3

Icon Art (c): Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 04:23:11 am »
How many deaths will there be?! </3

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss, let him rest in peace..

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 11:49:26 am »
Some exciting yet confusing news have reached my email.. In fact it's most astounding. Demonic has in fact survived the drug overdose and has been nursed back. He is still in hospital but he is doing well.

I am surprised to receive such great news and honestly I would have given anything to avoid a life being lost. Although I must admit I do feel a bit uncomfortable to carry on such great news to others. There are many reasons for this feeling but I am glad he is well.

he got me and most probably others in such a great worry, God I am just so happy to know that he didn't die.

This is what I received:
"HOLD IT. HOLD EVERYTHING 030

I just got a message from one of our members saying that Dylan has survived the drug overdose! -squeals- He's now in the hospital, but I don't know if he will be back on any of the forums....but if he will be.... go glomp him with so much love he won't think about scaring the Shiz out of us like this again x3"

I hope that no other deaths happen and I will keep in mind those who have passed away. R.I.P all those who died this October.