Author Topic: Praise For Starry <3  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Praise For Starry <3
« on: September 18, 2014, 04:35:03 am »
Hnng I have so much thought and love to spill out so bear with me guis <3

Ah okay so I have recently noticed that this one amazing person has changed my life in all positive ways. So much love for this girl and I had to express that here because ughgdisaggdkasskjdgasyd JudgeMe

Starry/Stargazer

Starry is straight out one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her open and friendly nature is such an amazing thing to me. When we first met I really didn't KNOW her. Sure I had spotted her on the forums here and there, but I had never actually carried on a conversation with her. When we first met we were in-game, but I was still not really sure about who she was or what her personality was like. We actually didn't speak for a while until a few months ago. #2FAB4U had been a thing for about two months, maybe less. I had somewhat known her, and knew she was a very nice person. She joined the group pretty fast, and I can easily say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made online. We exchanged Skypes, and I got to know her a lot better. I learned she was almost EXACTLY like me. From rooting for the villain to sacrificing Alpha, Starry and I laughed our butts off all the time. We stayed up past 4 talking about nothing, playing random games, and anything in between. Starry always makes me so happy(To the point I'm dying so hard I can't see my keyboard), and has really changed my life for the better. Even if you occasionally can get down on yourself, but know that you mean so so much to me and I genuinely care about you like crazy. On my worst days I feel blessed to come home and end the night smiling like a loon. From the bottom of my heart thank you for constantly making my day so much better. I don't know what I could possibly do without you <3
Also thank you for introducing me to Supernatural omg.

Just so you people in the audience can get a mental picture of what we talk about:

I just lurv you so much I can't even

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
Re: Praise For Starry <3
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:03:06 am »
-dies from so much amazing sweetness- vaskybutt...dat was literally BRILLIANT! I bet starry thanks u bunches for dis floof :3 those words were very kind to starrybutt and I thank u for postin this amazin stuff :D starry deserves dis praise and I hope both of u have wonderful days/nights!! :DDDDD

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:57:04 am »
So sweet of you to admire and love such an amazing floof. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:54 am »
To be honest, I agree. Sometimes Stargazer can be really fun to hang out with and to express my extremely weird side with, as well as talkative side - If that made sense because apparently I don't make any these days ;D Just... I don't know.

I'm just not sure what else to say since I'm always so awkward, but... Starry, you're awesome. Stay that way, 'kay? <3

//shrinks into corner of awkwardness//

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:24:07 am »
Aww Vaskie-poo.
This is so beautiful and heartfelt. Starry most certainly deserves the praise!
I'm sure this will really bless her day. (':
Love ya, Starry-butt!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 12:18:11 pm »
While I have never really spoken to Ms. Starry, I am aware that she is indeed a kind floof 'n easy to get along with. I am also certain that she deserves every shred of appraisal said here in this topic altogether. I've known her ever since I first decided to participate myself in the forums and she's always been one to make others smile. T'is time to return the favor I s'pose.
Ye're too kind makin' this thread for her, ma'dam Vask.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 05:16:53 pm »
D'ohyouguys This thread is making me all teary eyed ;-; Thanks so much guys<3 I'm speechless, everyone here is too kind. It's been amazing getting to know some of you guys. I was in the middle of working on some boring school stuff when I read through all of this, this defiantly made my day so much better ;D; I feel like I should say so much more, but I can't find the words.
Thanks so much.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.