Author Topic: To The FeralHeart Staff Team  (Read 5969 times)

Offline Dreamingsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • sobbing at own embarassment
    • View Profile
To The FeralHeart Staff Team
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:14:18 am »
Posted this on DeviantArt but realized it wouldn't reach the staff, so I decided to post it here.
-
-
-

This is for the FeralHeart Staff;

Over the years I have been on Feralheart, I wasn't really one to go on the Forums, so I didn't know anything that happened their, never really checked for events either. So I never saw the staff post on there, be active, etc. I rarely saw them on the games, and those few times I did, they never talked, and so I assumed they were on a different tab and not even watching, "They aren't doing their dang job."

We all talked about them behind their backs. Saying they don't care about Feralheart, how they aren't active enough and that's why FH is hell. I have, i'll admit it, I thought they didn't give two craps about Feralheart anymore. I thought they were rude people who abused their power and banned for no reason. Didn't really care much for members and the chaos that happens.  However, would they hold events if they truly didn't care?

One day, I finally went on the forums, and checked out the recent staff. I saw one name, a Mod-In-Training, that I often saw at Bonfire, just sitting there. I never thought she would be a staff member. Then, everything hit me.

How much crap they must take from the members, but they cannot even talk back or be rude, or it'll spread like wild fire. How hard it must to maintain a community with so many members, in which all do not speak the same language. A community in which demand so much, but they cannot give everything. Can't even update the game, since they cannot get the coding. Having to explain that, over, and over, and over. How they have to repeat the same answer to the same question day after day. How they must have so many messages they have to answer about needy members, or reports about someone cheating on them on FH. They have to deal with so much crap, and they never express it to the members. Sure, to their friends perhaps, but they never to the members. Even all that crap, they still treat us well. Because they are staff members.

I never really thought about that till' a while ago. For talking bad, saying terrible things about the Feralheart Staff Team, i'm sorry. I'm truly sorry, and thank you. Thank you for taking your time, in which you have jobs and people in real life in which you need to attend to before the virtual community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for dealing that bad side of the community, and always showing a nice side.

Thank you.

-
-
-

I posted in here instead of messaging the staff is for in case another player who rarely goes on the forum can see this, and understand that I felt like that and hope maybe they can understand a bit better.
-
-
-
Does not own Signature or Icon!

rest in hecking pieces

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: To The FeralHeart Staff Team
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:30:28 am »
Welcome to the FH site half of the community then :)

This truly brought happiness to me as I read this. I appreciate your honesty. It takes a big person to admit to things they regret but also to apologize. I'm humbled that you'd take the time from your day to put so much thought into this lovely message and post it here for us.

It is the members like yourself that make all the toil of managing this community so much more worth while and enjoyable. Thank you for your sincere words but also thank you for your kind consideration of us and what we do here.

It's not often that someone takes the time to step back and really look at things for what they are around here. So I believe I speak for the whole staff team when I say that we're grateful to read this.

<3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 04:32:09 am »
I have to admit that this was an amazing thing to read. It's absolutely heart-warming to see that your view on our staf team has changed. It's truly heart-warming. Being able to admit the mistakes you've made in the past is very brave of you. The sad thing is that many members do say that stuff about the staff, and never get the chance to see it in a new light. Those members don't know how hard the staff members work each and every day to make Feral Heart a safe and friendly environment. People don't really get a chance to see that unless they take a closer look at what they see on their screen. Knowing some of the staff rather well, I can say with 100% certainty that they're all caring and loving people, who are always doing things in the interest of the members. This is a much deserved praise for the staff team. I'm sure they'll very much appreciate the praise and your story. <3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 12:37:52 pm »
Awww thank you. Thank you so much for those kind words ^^. It's people like you that make dealing with the crap that people throw at us more bearable. Sometimes it can get a bit too much.
I'm glad to see you've had a change of heart, and I respect your honesty. No hard feelings, eh? xD
Thank you again <3

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 05:59:44 pm »
Ohmaann this... is very sweet of you to say, I've not seen this much heartfelt words in a long time. Your honesty means a lot to the staff and how you've changed your view on the staff isn't an easy thing to for many people. In fact, a lot of people choose to keep hold of their disliking to another person, but in the end, horrible opinions and words really aren't worth the attention.

These words you have spoken have really brightened my and I believe other staffers day and I have no words other than Thank you and give you a warm welcome to our forum~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Dreamingsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • sobbing at own embarassment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 09:52:19 pm »
Hhhh. /Didn't think people would respond to it. ;;

I really am sorry, i'm not really what else to say besides sorry and thank you for reading it.
And thank you all for the warm welcomes. ; v ;

/nervouslydoesn'tknowhowtorespondtothethankyou'sortheotherresponds
-
-
-
Does not own Signature or Icon!

rest in hecking pieces

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 09:25:01 am »
A big thank you to you too, for taking your time coming on here and seeing the work we try to do.
These things is what makes it all worth working for.

Very nice and well written -nuzzle-

//Shally

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 09:51:15 am »
Such beautiful words my dear fluffy. I must admit there are times I waver, and am curious of what to do. Though recently I have gone out and taken time away from all the crud. Now I know my true views and will stick to them.

The staff deserved these wonderful and heartfelt words. They are tear jerking in my eyes, and in my opinion. You did very well in this praise and apology. I love what you have written to these well deserving people. They work their fluffy tooshiez off everyday for us, and in my belief more people should realize this.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 03:48:47 am »
There is a lot of negativity that can come floating around both in and outside the game itself, where the negativity crawls out from can all vary and in many cases it will remain hard to see which users that truly appreciate the time and effort a staffer put into a place like this, and which ones that just play pretend to go on with the same blackmailing when no one looks. Your post here means heaps for most of the staffers I believe, and I personally find it very nice to hear, if I'm not mistaken I think I saw you posting a journal on DA about the same thing too while I was browsing around the regular FeralHeart things there, finding journals with content like this is honestly a bit rare.

So thank you for the understanding and this thread in general, it means a lot.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline XxCheyPawsxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'll beat you with my twig.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 05:01:15 am »
I love this, It changed my process of thinking. <3