Poll

Am I aloud to do this?

Your thoughts
0 (0%)
Happy Veterans
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Veterans  (Read 1494 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Veterans
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:26:15 pm »
I don't know if I am aloud to do this so please if I'm not tell me and I will take it down if i can figure it out XD.

Anyways I want to thank all the veterans even the retired ones for their service to America they have all been helpful. So thank you Veterans young and old for your courageous service -salutes-
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Preach

Re: Veterans
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 10:42:44 pm »
I'm sure you're able praise about anything. Anyway, yes, I highly agree. Their service on helping America won't be forgotten.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 11:34:12 pm »
This is a very sweet thing for you to post about. I know there are many veterans who would really appreciate your kind words. I give a big thank you to all of those who have served to help their country, for their honorable contributions, and have and still are risking their lives for what they do. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 11:38:24 pm »
Seeing as I'm sweidsh and do not participate in this thing, I still respect the war and he soldiers who fought it.
My condolences goes out to anyone who lost their relatives, as well as my respect towards anyone who fought the war.
RETIRED.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 08:10:44 am »
In Australia we also celebrate what you guys called "Veterans Day", but in AU we call it Remembrance Day. Our army known as the Anzacs (Australian and New Zealand Army Corporation) also fought in the war between the years of 1914-1918. *Throws history at you*. But modern history has always been a love of mine and something I'm passionate about, and several of my family members served in the war.  I would also love to give a big thanks to all those who served and laid down their lives for us and their countries. May you all rest in peace. <3

Side account for Sigyn