Author Topic: To the community  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
To the community
« on: August 05, 2016, 11:24:00 pm »
I just wanted to say how lovely this community is. When I first joined Feralheart I wasn't really active in the community at all, but now I am, and I am honestly very glad to be part of this wonderful community. This community is what kept me very happy, and when I was sad I always would log on here and just talk to the wonderful people. What I love about this community is the events, contest, and most importantly the people here. I may not have a lot of friends in the game, but in the forums I see almost everyone as a friend. The community helped me become a better person. I have to admit in real life I can be mean, and grumpy, but this community helped me become a good person, and actually made me feel more appreciated, and respected. This community has made me feel less lonely. I don't think I would ever abandon this community, nor leave it. I have met so many good people on here that it would just be hard to leave. I will stick to this community until the end. This community is very helpful and friendly, and everyone here deserves a lot of praise. Anyways thank you all for making the community a great place. <3

ArcticGalaxy

Re: To the community
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:28:13 pm »
This community truly deserves this praise. Almost everyone on the forums have been helpful and so friendly. And for that, I thank them too. And Fire, you are a wonderful member of this community, and I am so happy to consider you as one of my closest friends here!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • OOF
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 11:31:52 pm »
This community truly deserves this praise. Almost everyone on the forums have been helpful and so friendly. And for that, I thank them too. And Fire, you are a wonderful member of this community, and I am so happy to consider you as one of my closest friends here!

Aww thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I also consider you one of my closest friends. :3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 12:00:26 am »
This is very sweet of ye to post. I think that without this community, FH would mean nothing to me. This community has shown me comfort, kindness, generosity, and understanding. All of these wonderful faces in the game 'ave truly been a blessing to me and I thank ye all f'er doing so much to make this community the way 'tis.

And thank ye, Fire, f'er giving this praise. Ye deserve it just as much as the rest of this lovely community. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • OOF
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 12:03:56 am »
This is very sweet of ye to post. I think that without this community, FH would mean nothing to me. This community has shown me comfort, kindness, generosity, and understanding. All of these wonderful faces in the game 'ave truly been a blessing to me and I thank ye all f'er doing so much to make this community the way 'tis.

And thank ye, Fire, f'er giving this praise. Ye deserve it just as much as the rest of this lovely community. <3

Aww that is very nice of you to say that. <3 <3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 04:18:19 pm »
Aww this is really sweet. One of the reasons why you lot are awesome - posts like these. I'm glad FeralHeart is bringing positivity into your life, Fireboss. :)

Stay cool, FeralHearters.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Preach

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 04:24:27 pm »
Despite the recent rants that's been going on, I truly agree. I haven't been fully participating with the community but only see lots of new faces and helpful people. Everyone deserves the praise. This was nice of you to make.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • OOF
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 05:05:49 pm »
Aww this is really sweet. One of the reasons why you lot are awesome - posts like these. I'm glad FeralHeart is bringing positivity into your life, Fireboss. :)

Stay cool, FeralHearters.

You too :3

Despite the recent rants that's been going on, I truly agree. I haven't been fully participating with the community but only see lots of new faces and helpful people. Everyone deserves the praise. This was nice of you to make.

Thank you and I agree. :3