Author Topic: Mewmewcat12's Magical Preset Requests!! :D [CLOSED]  (Read 62106 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Mewmewcat12's Magical Preset Requests!! :D [OPEN!!!]
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2015, 02:41:30 am »

Which preset # folder?: Number 9
Picture of a reference and a very detailed description:
So, I took the time in editing the photo (crappy job as you can tell), so I didn't confuse you too much in explaining the markings of the dog. It's supposed to be a Catahoula Leopard Dog mixed with a Beauceron. Therefore, I picked one with a blue merle coat and added the white to represent the mix, as well as the blue eye.
White Markings - as you can see, the white markings run from the centre of the dogs head, around the muzzle, down the chest and under the stomach. The front left paw is white, but it shall not be connected to the underbelly. However, the hind right leg runs round from the dogs stomach and down the leg. The tail tip is simply white. For the face, I would like one side of the face (preferrably right) marked like this.
Coat - the coat is somewhat simple and as seen above, is a harlequin pattern. However, the brown markings are also there to work the piece together. There isn't really a specific way I want toe splatters done and think it'd look more effective if they were done randomly. Here are some other references;

Eyes - for the eyes, I'm not going to be too picky, and would just like the left to be brown and the right to be blue. However, I will provide images in case you'd prefer them.

or
Canine or feline?: Canine
Preferred textures
Fur- http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fur-Texture-List-506442532
Mane- any realistic texture - I'd like it to be ether grey or black, unless you can make the mane merle too.
Eyes- any realistic texture
Wings- N/A
Types of Features
Mane- Side
Tufts- Elbow, rump and back
Eyes- Normal
Material coding: N/A
May I use this preset in my examples?: Yes
Anymore info you want to tell me?: N/A
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • GET DUNKED ON!!! (Icon by DreyaCira)
    • mewmewcat12
    • channel/UCe5wvt8UXDuRrnWHXl_we0w
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2015, 04:51:50 am »

So, I took the time in editing the photo (crappy job as you can tell), so I didn't confuse you too much in explaining the markings of the dog. It's supposed to be a Catahoula Leopard Dog mixed with a Beauceron. Therefore, I picked one with a blue merle coat and added the white to represent the mix, as well as the blue eye.
White Markings - as you can see, the white markings run from the centre of the dogs head, around the muzzle, down the chest and under the stomach. The front left paw is white, but it shall not be connected to the underbelly. However, the hind right leg runs round from the dogs stomach and down the leg. The tail tip is simply white. For the face, I would like one side of the face (preferrably right) marked like this.
Coat - the coat is somewhat simple and as seen above, is a harlequin pattern. However, the brown markings are also there to work the piece together. There isn't really a specific way I want toe splatters done and think it'd look more effective if they were done randomly. Here are some other references;

Eyes - for the eyes, I'm not going to be too picky, and would just like the left to be brown and the right to be blue. However, I will provide images in case you'd prefer them.

or
Preferred textures
Mane- any realistic texture - I'd like it to be ether grey or black, unless you can make the mane merle too.
Wings- N/A
Types of Features
Mane- Side
Eyes- Normal

Alright, from the list of canine textures, is there a specific texture you wanted to be use or you're fine with just any texture from that list?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2015, 11:30:10 pm »

or
Preferred textures
Wings- N/A
Types of Features
Mane- Side
Eyes- Normal

Alright, from the list of canine textures, is there a specific texture you wanted to be use or you're fine with just any texture from that list?

Number 1 is the one which would be preferred however, you may use 2 or 4 if they fit better.
DA Account

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2015, 12:52:22 am »

or
Preferred textures
Wings- N/A
Types of Features
Mane- Side
Eyes- Normal

Number 1 is the one which would be preferred however, you may use 2 or 4 if they fit better.
Ok got it. I'll get it started soon enough. :D

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 02:38:00 am »

or
Preferred textures
Wings- N/A
Types of Features
Mane- Side
Eyes- Normal

Ok got it. I'll get it started soon enough. :D

Alrighty, thank you!  :)
DA Account

ola232

« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2015, 11:21:11 am »
Which preset # folder?:  6
Canine or feline?: feline
Preferred textures
Fur-  normal fh texture
Mane- normal fh texture
Eyes- normal fh texture
Wings- none
Types of Features
Mane- side
Tufts- back and cheek
Eyes- slit
Material coding: glowing eyes
May I use this preset in my examples?: sure
Anymore info you want to tell me?: can you try making the bow on ear ? and if she is too hard dont make her
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:23:02 am by olaroena »

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2015, 05:28:57 pm »
Which preset # folder?:  6
Canine or feline?: feline
Preferred textures
Fur-  normal fh texture
Mane- normal fh texture
Eyes- normal fh texture
Wings- none
Types of Features
Mane- side
Tufts- back and cheek
Eyes- slit
Material coding: glowing eyes
May I use this preset in my examples?: sure
Anymore info you want to tell me?: can you try making the bow on ear ? and if she is too hard dont make her

Ok I'll get to it! :)

Offline Mewmewcat12

• Experienced Traveler
    • mewmewcat12
    • meowimakittycat
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2015, 10:02:05 pm »
bump