1 (25%)
S'ok
1 (25%)
Meh.....
0 (0%)
Rubish
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: About Me (Password)  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
About Me (Password)
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:33:34 pm »
Heya everyone as you probbably know I am Password from FH xx .

Okay my name is Hollie and I am female, I'm not telling you my age sorry guys.  I have 2 brothers, a Dad and a Mum.  My favourite singers are Eliza Doolittle, P!nk and micheal buble and I like a load more singers.

My best friend since primary plays this game, I haven't had permission to post her name, but her user is : StarGaze, you should add her she is absoloutly amazing :3

I enjoy swimming, volley ball and a few more sports but, i love animals a lot more.  My favourite animal is the wolf and latley Iv'e been having a craze over Phoenixs.  

Most embarrasing moment:  When I was really young I was messing around on the feild in school, I saw loads of ppl laying down on the ground then getting up and running around again.  I didn't exacly know what they were doing but, it looked like fun, so I decided to copy them.

When I went to lay down however, I felt a stinging pain right where the sun doesn't shine...  It only turns out that I sat on a Bee.... What made things worse was that when I told the teacher she didn't believe me so, I had to end up showing her my back side.  It wasn't fun at the time but, now I look back on that time and laugh.

So I hope you enjoyed my bio thnx for your time, if you enjoyed this and you want me to do stuff like this more often plz whisper me on FH and I'll try to do it more often xx love Password  :-*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:37:37 pm by Password »

LunaSpirit

Re: About Me (Password)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 08:52:51 pm »
I have sat on a bee before XD Its not a nice experiance x

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: About Me (Password)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:51 am »
Tell me about it XD    Oh and thnx a ton peeps for voting, im actually pretty suprised with the results, i was expecting all like me.... and rubish XP so thnx luf u all xx love Password