Author Topic: Teal's art  (Read 9619 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Teal's art
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 08:40:17 am »
Its still good. :3 Just dont make them wider as they go inside, but make them wider when connecting to the head. =3 Great though!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

TealSkeletore

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 08:11:26 am »

For those of you who don't know, this is Stark. An oooooooooooooold RP character of mine. He has a pretty long history, but all you need to know to understand this picture is that he struggled with an addiction to a strange toxic waste found in the 'badlands'. He started drinking it in the first place to try to get over an addiction to blood. He comes from a long line of false vampire ancestors. They're creatures who millions of years ago sought an ever lasting life and converted to vamparism, ever since then the entire species were blood drinkers. When the species all died out from losing a war, Stark and his brother were the only ones left. They still both drink blood and are immortal, but only drink from prey food and not other carnivores. And Stark stopped drinking the poison from these lands.

The story went a bit differently in the RPs, but I've edited them a bit so they make more sense. I will probably do more about the species and Stark and his brother Dune.

I think my backgrounds are getting better but they are still pretty shitty. The mountains look strange and tacky and the perspective on the pond is a little off, but I'm improving.

Also I really need to start drawing more interesting stuff than the usual 'stoic-character-standing-or-sitting-in-a-landscape'.

Critique is very welcome.

Brushes are made by http://redheadstock.deviantart.com/

Offline Elahnor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • La Plume
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 09:38:02 pm »
its cool @.@
ADD ME, MY NAME IS "Elahnor" :D

When the tale comes first and the truth comes second just stop for a minute and smile. Why is everybody so serious :D

Offline Alaryn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • sadboys 2001
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 08:50:54 pm »
I. LOVE. THESE. <3333 Do you happen to play Wolfhome? ;3;
?? i | am | an | emotional | shawty ??
g o l f  w?n g