Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123262 times)

Transcendental-

Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 03:56:18 pm »
YAY!

I padded along between the trees , silently, trying not to trip over my overly large paws. I sat down near the edge of the forest, and just stared at the city. "I wish I could help." I said to a rock. "It's just so quiet." I continued, then stared at the rock. "Of course you're not gonna answer... You're a ROCK!" Tears started to gather in my eyes. "I just wish I had someone..." I said, this time to myself.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 04:05:25 pm »
As celestia made her way through the city no one moved. she walked down the abandoned street sniffing the air. She smelt other wolves she sat down and sent out a long howl.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Transcendental-

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 04:16:31 pm »
I pricked my ears at the sound of a howl, and opened my mouth to scent the air. There were definitely other wolves around. I stood, shook leaves and twigs from my pelt, and ran toward the city. As I neared the city, I slowed, on the look out for other wolves. Not finding anybody, I joined the other wolf's howl.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 04:20:41 pm »
Celestia lowered hr head quickly listening to the other howl she blinked her emerald eyes and stood looking around.she raised her head and howled again she lowered it and waited for a reply.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 04:22:31 pm »
Lorcan's head shot up at the sound of a howl, "Others are here." the frosty male got to his feet and looked over the edge his ember eyes glowing in the low light. I have to see how they act. the male made hi way down to the ground silently, keeping an eyes out for the others, Lorcan lifted his head once again in a silent howl, the air seemed to vibrate as the call went out.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 04:25:31 pm »
Celestia looked around seeing no one she stood and jogged down the streets her tan and white coat shone in the last rays of the sun and her emerald eyes sparkled. She looked around as she jogged.She stopped and sniffed the ground.

Transcendental-

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 04:29:09 pm »
I listened carefully, and thrust my head back and let a loud howl escape my jaws. I picked up a paw, and started padding toward the direction of the howl.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 04:33:19 pm »
Celestia lifted her head listening. ~I am over here~ she barked in her soft voice. as she sat and waited for the wolf to reach her.

Transcendental-

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2011, 04:46:50 pm »
I sniffed, and I could tell I was getting closer. I rounded a corner of a building, and almost tripped over the she-wolf. "GAH! I am sooo sorry!" I apologized quickly, and then smiled. "I'm Freedom's Dawn, but please, call me Dawn."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2011, 04:53:26 pm »
Celestia ducked quickly dodging the blow she looked up to see a concerned looking she-wolf. ~It is okay i should be more careful where i sit and im celestia you can call me cel~ she said in her soft voice as she smiled.She stood ~you are the first wolf i have seen since ..you know~ she looked up towards the sky.