Author Topic: ~Solved!~ Please close  (Read 1500 times)

Offline MelRose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Temptation is a Beast~
    • View Profile
~Solved!~ Please close
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:13:26 pm »
                 So i recently had to uninstall & reinstall FH due to the new updates. To my surprise the smudgy Simplistic graphics were no longer on my FH screen. Instead the normal untouched graphics popped up. Normally this wouldn't be a problem because all I'd have to do is go to the download link & re-download the Simplistic mod, problem solved. However this time that wasn't the case.

It initially started as if the mod(smudgy graphics) was working but once my character tried to connect to the map, immediately following the Florite plains map music started playing I got the FeralHeart exe. has stopped working problem. I tried multiple times & i got the same results. I also read on the deviantart page that some people cant get it to work for the new update but i don't see why I have a problem getting it to work considering i've had it for months & it was working perfectly fine for me all week (even with the updates). Ive done everything according to protocol, making sure I've deleted everything FH related so i can reinstall everything over again.

This is my only hope to ever being able to play FH again since I lag non stop without this useful mod. If anyone has any suggestions or maybe the up to date Simplistic link that would be great. I'm also willing to try out other similar mods. Thanks ^^
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:45:44 pm by MelRose »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Simplistic/FasterHeart help please ^^
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:42:12 pm »

You'll probably just have to wait for the new version of the mod to come out, if it hasn't already. If the mod hasn't been updated to 1.31, or whatever FH is up to now {Not very up wif the times, sorry xD}, it could mess up FH for the stupidest reason. Just wait, or try to find the newest version. If you have the up-to-date version, get in contact with the person who made the mod, and they'll help problem solve this for you.

Offline MelRose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Temptation is a Beast~
    • View Profile
Re: Simplistic/FasterHeart help please ^^
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:22:00 pm »
                   I don't believe Slycan is working on the simplistic anymore so I'd hate to pm him with my problems. I was hoping that maybe someone had the same problem & found a way to fix it. I really don't see why the update would have anything to do with it since things were all peachy til this afternoon. Perhaps your right & maybe i just need to let things cool down but i highly doubt there will be a new release any time soon since the last time simplistic was mentioned was way back in June. I guess ill just wait around & see if someone comes up with another similar solution to turning down the graphics. Thank you for your comment, ill have hope in waiting now :].