Author Topic: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}  (Read 78562 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:28:45 am »
Welcome! To Japan!
We are the Dogs, We are the dogs that won't give in, We are the Dogs Of, Japan. <--- Moto ^^
Now be for you do anything! Go to our website! There you will find all our packs, Ranks and Updates!

Now Shall we get started? First off! What is it about?
The Dogs Of Japan is a street dog Rp that takes place in modern day Japan along with it's challages like finding food, Defending the pack, watching out for humans and cars not to mention the dog catchers. And there's more surprises to come in the Rp.

When Will the Map be done?
The Map is up and running!! Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j6oyf66p03ymd1b

Now for the Rules. I'll keep this simple Go to the website and click the Rules button. That so hard?

Rp Times:
Normally On Saturdays around Noon West Coast Time but reall anytime is ok. :)
Latest Role Play: July 31, 2012

Everything starts out normal for Arashi's pack, or so it seemed for Arya the lead hunter was in the pound. Noticing a short of hunters Arashi took his Two betas to find the Lead Hunter. Apon finding the pound They sneak in to the pound. They get Arya out but they have a diffrent problem on thier hands. Dog catchers have noticed them. The leader, Arashi tell everyone to get out while he'll hold them off. Most follow his orders exept his beta Lakia. She fights with Arashi and is suddenly shocked and passes out leaving Arashi to fight on his own for his life and her's. After a while of fighting Arashi is faced by two men. He charges one damaging his head, Killing him. The other takes out a knife. Arashi charges the man and kills the man but is stabbed in the process. And Lakia wakes to a nightmare seeing her alpha bleeding to death. But a nurse finds Arashi lying there and saves him. With one thing. Putting him in to a cage with shakkles on and worse... A pink color. After some time Arya goes looking for them and finds the two alive. Arashi tells them to get out while they can. And the beta escapes having to sadly leave Arashi in the pound. Arashi soon meets a man named Luke whom is nice and thinks the pound is horrible. Anouther man, Mathew who Arashi bit on the hand hates Arashi and swears to kill him as he pulls out a knife warning the dog his days are numbered.
Will Arashi find a way to get out? or will Mathew get his way and kill Arashi?  

Now what you've been waiting for! The Applictation!
Also! Attention! If you are wanting a high postion like Beta Delt or and Lead ranks you MUST write why you should have it or you wil not get it.
Name:
Breed:
Pack: (Note* If you are a loner, dog hunter, pound dog or pet say that in pack and rank*)
Discription: (Words or picture will do)
Personality:
Mate:
Pups:
Bio: (History up to today for your char ect.)
Username: In-Game:  
Rp Sample:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:20:38 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP NEED MAP MAKER! {Accepting!!}
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 12:40:52 am »
Here's mine:

For Pack Dog:

Name: Arashi
Breed: Kintamani (rare)
Pack Wanted:Tsuyoi Pack
Desired Rank:Alpha
Time: West Coast
Personality:
can be agressive, angry, and deadly when wanted. Normally Kind, Caring and Sweet and he can have a sence of humor.
History:
Arashi grew up on the very street he runs a pack on. Every once and a while he'll disapear for a day or 2 and wander the streets. He grew up in Japan although his breed is rare in most parts of the world he likes it here.
RP Samlpe:  I made da fom so I accept my-self.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 01:43:45 am »
I could make the map, but it may take awhile because my computer is broken.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 04:39:53 am »

Really? that would be awesome! And you can make it with all the meshes and stuff?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 02:03:49 pm »

Really? that would be awesome! And you can make it with all the meshes and stuff?
Like the meshes in the Dogs of Japan, or do you want a certain mesh?

Offline shelax

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 06:51:57 pm »
i want to join XD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 11:30:43 pm »
Well, finally, my computer is fixed, so the map should be up shortly, but it is still a work in progress. Anyways, could you PM me for what meshes you want, and what you want the map to look like?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 12:44:29 am »
i Pmed you did you get it?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Map in Progress {Accepting!!}
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:34 am »
Yeah I did.

DizzyFox

Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Map in Progress {Accepting!!}
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 02:26:58 am »
For Pack Dog:
Name: Raska
Breed: Belgian Tervuren
Pack Wanted: Tsuyoi Pack
Desired Rank: Alpha
Time: West Coast (Pacific)
Personality: Feisty, head strong, loving
History: Born a house dog she soon learned that being a pet was not the life for her. A soon as she was strong enough to take care of herself she ran away and worked her collar off on a low tree branch. Since then, she has learned to hunt and to protect herself.
RP Sample: Raska's paws padded along the cold cement beneath her. The silver crescent moon placed a ghostly shadow on the buildings. She had walked these streets all her life, but they never seemed to bore her. There was always a lost house cat to chase around, and the occasional human that would approach her. When that happened she would wag her tail to draw them in, then. . .SNAP! She would growl and bark and wag her tail as she watched them freak out. A cool breeze ruffled her fur as she began to close in on the empty box she had been sleeping in.
_____

Omg this rp sounds really fun! Lol i hope my rp sample is alright, I have not rp-ed in forever! XD