Author Topic: A Tale Of Two Friends: Riverna-Laverna Canine RP  (Read 1633 times)

Offline MistFur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My Misty is the BEST Wild-Dog EVER :3
    • View Profile
A Tale Of Two Friends: Riverna-Laverna Canine RP
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:38:50 pm »
A Tale Of Two Friends: Riverna-Laverna, is a Map-In-Progress, Semi-Realistic/Unrealistic, depending on who's Pack your in. We are also very Literate, and need loads more members.

Rules:
1. No powerplaying/Godmodding: You are NOT allowed to use magic, fly, or have super-skills. We are partly unrealistic with COLOURS in Laverna. Riverna is Realistic.
2. Do not bully, troll, or spam: Spam and Trolling are rude, and can prevent people from RolePlaying properly. Bullying hurts peoples feelings and makes them leave, JUST because of a stupid bully who ruins everything.
3. Do not swear: OK, this rule is half. You may swear, but please cover it with ****. Young children play this game and swearing will influence them and get them into trouble.
4. You may only have 1 character in the RP. More than one will make you seem less active, and may get you kicked for being off of one character for a fortnight (14 days).
5. Do NOT make another Pack unless you have my (MistFur) and LoveWolf55's permission. We decide together about new Packs.

Ranks:

(If any in brackets, it is the abbreviation/ what you put at the end of your name)

RIVERNA
Alpha (Riv AM) : ----
Alphess(Riv AF): Riverna
Beta (Riv BM): ----
Beta Female (Riv BF): ----
Delta (Riv DM): ----
Delta Female (Riv DF): ----
Healer (Riv H): ----
Healer Apprentice (Riv HA): ----
Omega/s (Riv O): ----
Guard (Riv G): ----
Warrior/Fighter (Riv W): ----
Assassin (Riv A): ----
PupCarer (Riv PC): ----
PregFemale/s: ----

LAVERNA

Alpha: ----
Alphess: Laverna
Beta: Greyfur
Beta Female: ----
Delta: ----
Delta Female: ----
Healer: ----
Healer Apprentice: ----
Omega/s: ----
Guard: ----
Hunter: ----
Warrior/Fighter: ----
Assassin: ----
PupCarer: ----
PregFemale: ----

FORM

Dog Name:
Screenshot:
Species: (e.g Wolf/Dog/Wild-Dog)
Breed: (e.g Red wolf/ Labrador/ Yellow Wild-Dog)
Personality:
Preferred Ranking:
Story:
Health Problems:
Special Needs: (If Pregnant, Ill, etc)

I hope you love your time in my RP if you join!!

MistFur
And a little from LoveWolf55

:D
Signature made by ME! Taking Requests for them ;D
http://IHATESKYLANDERS.deviantart.com/?givepoints Click this and give me points for a Premium Membership o3o. Oh and the more I get the more I can give other Premium Membership ;D

LIVESTREAMING: https://join.me/936-227-680