Author Topic: Land of Sin-Dala { Fantasy RP } ~Looking for members!~ (Literate/Semi lit.)  (Read 1465 times)

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
                                                                      Sin-Dala
Sin-Dala is the land of mythical beings. It is a strange planet from far away. The most dominant species is the commonly known Dragon. The dragons are divided into three factions. The most respected, the Silver scales. These dragons have many religous beliefs and give their most respect to the High Ruler, Silver Wing, who is believed to be the 'Devine Savior' of Sin-Dala. Those who think the exact oppisite are the Black fanged, these sinister dragons believe their ruler, Black Fang, diserves the right of being the ruler of the land. These black hearted dragons re-created the religion and re-wrote the divine scrolls to their belief. Those who hate the idea of the religions who tear the dragon kind apart are the Rebellion, otherwise knows as Red Tails. These dragons often start riots and complaints about the wars that are started because of the religions. Unfortunetly, all three factions constanly fight in wars, usually involving the other creatures of the planet that will usually choose sides.
Other species include: Fairies, Gryphons, Chimeras, Aquarians, Fire feinds, Death roamers, Plant menders, Clockworks, and Half Beasts.
                                                                        About the Species
Faries: These delicate little creatures are peaceful and usually don't get too involved in the main wars but sometimes these little warriors will if their kind is threatened. ( These may be canine or feline but must be on the smaller side ) ~No current Leader!~ (Map not made yet )

Gryphons: These feathered mongrels usually side with the rebellion. The main flock is lead by Lord Terrak the strongest gryphon of all. ( Gryphons must be feline. )(Map not made yet )

Chimeras: Being quite similar to gryphons these beasts side with the Black Fanged. These are cruel evil hearted monsters that the huminoid elves feared the most. They terrorize cities and other species. But they were devistated when there king Frostmourne disapeared. (Must be feline)(Map not made yet)

Aquarians: These are gental peaceful beings of the ocean. They are amphibious but spend most of their time under water. Their kind queen, Queen Aquata glady accepts the side of the Silver Scales in the war.(These are mostly canine) (Map can be found on my dA Marzi66 very soon)

Fire feinds: These are vicious beasts full of hatred and enjoy burning down villages and torturing their enemies. They are kept locked away in the Ash lands so they don't set the entire land of Sin-Dala on fire. Their black hearted leader is Faydrah Firebane (Can be either canine or feline but mostly feline. You may also be a pheonix)(Map not made yet. )

Death Roamers: These mysterious creatures keep themselves locked away in the Death Realm, a forbidden land where no one goes unless they wish to die. They side with no one, they are forever hidden, they only take action if an unfortunete soul comes into their land. All of them treat each other the same, there is no higher being of their kind. (Map not made yet)(Canine with skelatal marking on atleast one part)

Plant menders: These are kind beings that helped Mother Nature create the land. They are peace keepers of the planet, they side with no one and will die willingly, that is why there are so few now. (Map not made yet) (Leader is Mother Nature, these may be canine or feline. )

Clockworks: These are the keepers of time, they are Father Time's slaves. They are trapped inside the disturbing Clockwork Forest and forbidden to leave unless told to. (Map is complicated and will need a clock mesh may take the most time)(Can be canine or feline)

Half Beasts: These are simply any cross bred creature that is outcasted from any group, their leader is yet to be decided. (Obviously can be anything, map will probably be the same as the dragons)

Thank you for reading! If you'd like to join, reply with an application below! Please include, Character name, username, gender, species(what two if Half Beast), faction(If dragon only), personality, and RP sample. Please, contact me at my dA Marzi66 if you have any further questions. Website is up! Go here: http://landofsin-dala.proboards.com/index.cgi Thank you!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:08:40 pm by marzishadow »
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse

Offline Clerise

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

I go by the name; Calico Donovan

Who controls such a beast; Clerise

Yes I am; Female

What a beast; Bloodbeast,Demonic,Vampire.

Who created such a thing; Nero Donovan X Rascal

You really want to know me; Calico is a young cocky female who thinks everyone should bow down to her, she doesn't care if she upsets others. The female is getting to the stage she will start being a bit of a flirt but a hard to get, she'll play her games.

Oh and btw, I haven't RP'd in like ages so excuse this rubbish example.

'
The young female lapped up the cool soothing water from the stream, yes it was a very hot day even hotter with this darn fury coat. Calico stood up straight after she'd been crouching down, she let out a rather loud yawn."Its so boring, nothing to chase or kill. Stupid sun." She mumbled away to herself, flicking her light red tail tip she turned round. The female saw movement in the distance..small looking? Calico slowly got closer."A rabbit? Around here? Well.." She said before licking her sharp fangs. The young but large female crouched down in the long-ish grass, digging her claws into the earth feeling the vibrations through her claws into her large red paws. Calico waited for the right time then before you knew it she had pounced onto her prey snarling away, before breaking the rabbits neck with her large jaw...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:56:13 pm by Connie »

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
Alright, thank you! ^_^ I approve of your application and you may move on to the website! http://landofsin-dala.proboards.com/index.cgi Thanks again! And if you want to download the Ocean map please go to my dA Marzi66 and find it there.
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse