Author Topic: Kalua Plains (WIP)  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Kalua Plains (WIP)
« on: September 10, 2011, 03:09:27 am »

~Kalua Plains~

Kalua plains is a semi-realistic African RP that takes place in a huge map that i, Silvianna (also known as Nishka) has made. It has a website, map of course, and It used to have about 20 or more members but i wont be starting it back up until the group glitch is fixed. The group glitch has already happened 2 times and i dont want to gather a lot of new members and have it happen again..  

The pic above is one of the territories from the actual map, there are 4 in all, the one you see off in the distance with the big rock is hyena territory. I will post more photos on this forum showing the other territories soon. in all, there are hyena, outlanders, pridelanders, and african wild dog territories. There is also a jungle in the map, hunting grounds, a small sort of grave yard (wasnt my idea) and more.  If you are interested in joining ill update this post after the group glitch is fixed and start the group up again. Thank you  ;D

African Wild dogs Territory:

Pridelanders:

outlanders:

Hyenas:
the rock in the distance is the territory

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:08:50 pm by Silvianna »

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Re: Kalua Plains (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:27 pm »
uhh how do i um download it im looking for maps to check out and make it popular
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 05:35:04 am »
Sorry, I havent been on here in such a long time. I cant believe I still have the download xD. It was a WIP when I made this and I had a group but then I couldnt get on for a long time. You can download it if you like though, Ill update the post too

Briz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 03:37:02 pm »
I'm new but I'm a hyena and I am very interested in this map. It's available for download? Where do I get that from you? You don't have any people organized to play on it, do you?

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 05:16:53 pm »
No I dont roleplay on this map anymore. Your free to use it if you want, just credit me please. heres the link:  http://www.mediafire.com/?ue2uahm6sdahu27