Poll

What do you think of the concept of RT?

I love it!
I like it.
It's okay...
I don't like it.
I hate it!

Author Topic: ..:: Ravus Terra .::. Members Needed .::. A New Kind Of RP Experience ::..  (Read 966 times)

Plutonian

RAVUS TERRA
The Gray Land Roleplay

Please check out our site for info on the roleplay. If you're interested in joining in on the fun, please sign up!
The maps are currently in the making, but are almost finished! Please be patient with us.

We reallyreally need people to create groups for this roleplay to take off. Prides, packs, tribes, clans, whatever you want! So if you're up for the job, we'd love to have you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or in the help section on the forums on our site!

A preview of the dens:

-----------

Taken from our site:

Ravus Terra, The Gray Land Roleplay, takes place on a game called FeralHeart in a set of different private maps. There's the main map, with four claimable territories, an unclaimable rogue area, an unclaimable lake area, and an OOC area; there's a small den map within each territory, totaling to six; and there's an unclaimable map dedicated to the land's deities.

The roleplay is set in North America, in a world where humans never existed. It is semi-realistic, which means no extreme colors, markings, or manes. You can roleplay as any animal that you would find in North America that is not domesticated. This means no house cats, no feral dogs, etc. The main animals we see are cougars, lynxes, wolves, foxes, and coyotes, although we encourage people to go out of their comfort zones and create deer, bear, even rabbits and birds. There is no limit to how many characters you have here.

There's a twist on top of the semi-realism. The five deities that rule over the land are known to take physical forms on the earth and move about to check up on things. You can tell them apart from mortals by their odd appearances. Occasionally, they are known to 'bless' common mortals with what they see fit. This can range from strange and colorful markings, to extra eyes, increased hearing abilities, a second tail for greater balance, slowed aging, protection against diseases, super speed, and even wings! However, be warned, as some deities aren't as nice as others, and there have been known to be curses...

We encourage players to form groups (examples would be a cougar pride or a fox pack) to claim and fight over claimable land. We update our site on our forums with which group currently owns which territory, so please be sure to register! Leaders, we ask that you make a thread on our forums for your group to keep your members organized.

We accept anyone that can post descriptive posts (at least one sentence) and has decent grammar, or anyone that is willing to learn how to expand their roleplay skills. We care about quality here, not quantity.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:34:26 pm by Plutonian »

Plutonian

Re: Ravus Terra - The Gray Land - A Revolutionary Roleplay Experience!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 06:00:30 pm »
Bumping up!

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
I would  like to join. Where do i sign up?

Plutonian