Author Topic: .:Grimm Pride:. Join Game Of The Gods~ (Lion Pride)  (Read 1199 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
.:Grimm Pride:. Join Game Of The Gods~ (Lion Pride)
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:26:47 pm »
Grimm Pride is a very special pride indeed. There made up of Gods and Goddess, kinda like the Greek Gods. These lions are all special in there own way! They watch over the living lions and make sure no harm is done to them by the demons from Silent Pride. They live in the land called Game Of The Gods, these Gods are always having fun. But they arent without doubt of dealing with outcast Gods, soon known as the demons of the land. So come join Grimm Pride and enjoy the high flying~

This is a lion pride made up of Realistic colored lions, just add wings~ There one of four prides in the whole rp called Game Of The Gods. Grimm Pride our Gods and Goddess, lions who have passed or were born into the pride. Silent Pride is just like Grimm pride but Silent Pride are the demons. The two normal lion prides are what Grimm Pride watch over.

There are four wonderfully made maps by me for the rp. Grimm Pride just needs members. We are a literate, longterm Pride and we need members who are willing to be on alot to be in the pride. We ask you if you would like to join us or go check out our site. Grimm Pride needs YOU! :3

Site ---------> http://grimmpride.webs.com/

If you would like my username on FH is rockonhammy and my Grimm Pride Lion's name is Shri. We welcome you with open paws~
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."