Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95358 times)

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #460 on: January 29, 2013, 03:15:38 am »

((App for Storm meter))
Name: Damien
Personality: Sly and Cunning. This Hyena is a born protector. He is quite stubborn, and is in no way, "insubordinate". Many others, tend to shy away from Damien, even though, he would keep them safe, they feel that perhaps, he is too cruel. He enjoys deep battle, most always being the first to spring into action. Once he latches on for his kill, he will either, come home with food, or die in the process. He is a guard. His pelt raises at the thought of another creature, harming any pups in the pack, or another pack member. He is always strong, even when he should be weak.
Bio/History: Damien has never been a loner. He has lived his whole life, within the safety and comfort of a pack, until recently, when storms moved through his valley, scattering his pack, here and there. Lost after the storm, he finally came to terms, with the fact that whoever, is left, has moved on from the valley and will not return. He chose to do the same. He set out on a journey to find fresh lands and perhaps a new home.
User name: danger zone

Yes! Finally someone for Gar to boss around!
Uh... I mean, accepted~! 'x3

Salami

Name: Zayit
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Although seemingly shy at first, she quickly warms up to the desired cheetah of her choice. She in their eyes will soon grow to be a bold, and brave young female. Though she can also have moments of bitter sarcasm and rudeness. It is just a part of her personality that can not be changed. And no doubt this rude and bitterly sarcastic quirk of hers will get her into future trouble. She doesn't seem to be aware of it though. Though, once she is punished she seems to take everything to heart and act like it wasn't her fault.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Flower34
Desired Rank: Scout
RP Sample: The female stuck low to to the ground, as she carefully stalked through the tall grass. A bunch of vultures were gathered around a carcass of a wildebeest, and she was obviously desperate, despite the lingering threat of a lion lurking nearby. Advancing quickly, the vultures scattered into the air landing on tree branches and cawing at her. Obviously wanting to get back to their meal. After the commotion settled down, she quickly ripped a fairly well sized chunk of meat from the wildebeest, and carried it off. Soon enough, the buzzards decided it was safe enough to go back down and proceed with their meal. Hopefully this slab of meat could hold her over until her next attempt to scavenge- or hunt- for food in the cruel blazing heat of the savannah.

Accepted! Welcome to the Tribe. ^^

@CadyD16 ~ Updated with his new personality. c:

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Accepting]
« Reply #461 on: January 29, 2013, 04:15:45 am »
Thanks, Frost. :) It seems like it's been a while since you updated so much in one sitting. xD
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:20:45 am by CadyD16 »

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Accepting]
« Reply #462 on: January 29, 2013, 01:48:12 pm »
Wow! Yay!

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ May 18th Summary Up!]
« Reply #463 on: May 24, 2013, 06:41:17 am »
I'm happy to announce, that we aren't dead! anymore As I've updated the RP Summary on the first post with our most recent RP! (What would fit anyway...) Along with a couple other updates/modifications here and there.

So if you were interested in joining us in our wonderful adventures through the valley before, you definitely can now! <3
We'll be accepting characters for all the ranks of the groups. (With certain exceptions still stated, of course.) As quite a few are terribly empty at the moment.

You should also know, that our current plot WILL go along as planned, but only after we gather enough members first. (Because really, where is the fun in that without a decently sized group?)

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 28, 2013, 11:01:11 pm »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:08:03 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: May 30, 2013, 07:41:01 pm »
Hero! :D Glad you could join us again! <3

You should make an account on our forum. We tend to talk more on there than here, as of late. 'xD

EDIT; Yesh! We managed to get another Saturday RP done! >:D

Saturday Roleplay - June 1st

On a seemingly eventless day, Sir Hamish Wyn of the Waxen Specters is headed back to his pride's camp when he comes upon the scent of an unfamiliar lion. He stops to investigate, drawing the attention of his Matriarch, Blanca Delmore, who promptly stalks over to watch what is to come in the shelter of some tall grass. Hamish connects the scent he smelled to the Loner, LostSoul, who has helped the cheetah Tribe on many occasions but is thus far completely new in relation to the lion pride who has entered the Valley to make their home. Hamish questions the opposite male on where he came from, to which Lost responds with a gesture to the den he resides in at the current point in time. In turn, he inquires as to where Hamish came from, and how long ago he arrived in the Grassland. The young Chief replies with a very vague answer, concerning where. Though he lets slip that he and the Specters have not been there long, and soon after follows it up with admitting it isn't just him in lonesome, but a pride full of lions. Lost asks how many lions reside in the pride, and if where they are is far from where the camp is located, fretting over the idea of a vicious run in. Hamish, again, answers shortly, stating that he's sure about five lions but can't remember the names of the others. He also says that they're not at all far away from the camp, though he knows better than to give anymore information than that. LostSoul, finally, asks who leads the pride, and Sir Wyn gives him the truthful answer. That earns the young male nothing but ridicule, which he doesn't take very kindly to, Lost unable to keep from laughing at the offbeat notion of the arrogant 'runt' leading a pride. Lost realizes the rudeness of this action and rather awkwardly takes his leave, abandoning an angsty Hamish to his thoughts. Not wasting any time, the sullen male turns tail and heads back home to inform his pride of the water source he found, which had primarily been the goal of the day for him.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:54:36 am by CadyD16 »

Offline NiftyVardr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • thefrick
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]
« Reply #466 on: January 25, 2014, 08:45:57 pm »
Hi, is this rp currently still open and accepting members? If so, I would love to make an application

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2014, 08:00:28 am »
Hi, is this rp currently still open and accepting members? If so, I would love to make an application
I have the same question, and I think I just might know which character to re-do for this roleplay. :P (That is, if its accepting still)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:04:20 am by nubeees »

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 07, 2014, 11:01:27 pm »
To you, Niferno, and to you, Nubeees, it's true this thread hasn't been posted in in a very long time. Likewise, we haven't done any roleplays since that last one on June 1st of late year.

But, really and truly, I think about it everyday.

This RP is still very fresh in the minds of both FrostWynd and myself. She and I have been talking in a different game as of late, and there's a possibility it may be moved to there as well. Right now, we're not completely sure. But I just hope you know we haven't gone totally inactive.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 11:05:34 pm by CadyD16 »