Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 50113 times)

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:19:09 pm »
~Rules~

1. Anyone can join, but please, no special powers.  Examples: fire breathing, magical healing, flying, wings, etc.  However, you can have unrealistic colors and markings.
2. Please, no wolf hybrids.  This is a wolf rp.
3. No descriptive mating.  This does not mean you cannot mate.
4. No fighting in OCC.  If a fight starts, you will be warned.  If the problem continues, you will be asked to leave the rp.  Drama is encouraged, but only in the rp.  It makes the rp even more fun.
5. If a character in the rp doesn't like your character, don't take it personally.  Remember, it's just rp.
6. And please, no mates with yourself.  You can have up to 3 characters.
7. Have fun and try to be realistic.  Again, you can have unrealistic colored wolves.
8.  Please be literate rper.  Please no -I pin my ears back and look around.-  The following will be accepted, but is as low as a rper that's allowed in the rp.>  -The wolf pinned her ears to her head and looked around.-

Form:
Picture or Description: ((Picture if you can please.))
Name:
Nickname(s):
Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
History:
Skills best at:
Rp sample:

My Characters:
Picture: Picture is on the side of this post
Name: Dawn
Nickname(s):  None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Personality:  Dawn is a sweet,caring she wolf who is calm and level headed.
History:  Dawn was born a leader,literally,her family consists of centuries of alphas and she has a Sister named May and a mother and father named Hunter and March
Skills best at:  Leading,Hunting

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:34 am »
Picture or Description: ( Sorry I can't dowload pics at the moment. ) All white, she has light grey swirl markings on her body, head, and tail. Her eyes are a light crystal color, almost white.
Name: Artic
Nickname(s): Ice or Snow
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet ( I guess )
Personality: She is very calm and nice. But she can be serious and aggressive. Artic loves the cold. She can be very fun and spunky, like a young she-wolf.
History:Will be revealed in the rp
Skills best at: Scavinging  for food when prey is scarse. She can with stand the cold because of her thick pelt. Artic can also blend in the snow.  
Rp sample: Artic padded throught the thick, puffy snow. Everystep she took sounded like a soft crunch. The white flakes danced across grey the sky, lightly landing on the she-wolfs pelt. The white velvet glittered in the dim sunlight. "Huh..." the white wolf sighed, flicking her tail back and forth.  
:D Lilly :D

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:24 am »
Picture or Description: ( Cant download pics at the moment. ) He is coal black. He has yellow/fire eyes. He is pretty much like a regular wolf.  
Name:SunRise
Nickname(s):Sun or Fire
Mate:Maybe Dawn :)
Pups:None yet ( Doesnt really need them but would be happy to have some if his mate wanted some. )
Personality: Very calm and serious. He can be very protective of his family and pack. He is brave and loyal. SunRise obeys the wolves who have higher ranks then him. (Endless he's alpha male, then he would let pack members suggest ideas or something and he may use them.)
History:Will reveal in the rp.    
Rank: If I could be Dawns mate later in the rp then I will be male alpha, if I can't then i'll be Delta male
Skills best at: Hunting, and being quiet and light on his paws.
Rp sample: SunRise walked into the dim, den where his alpha laid. His claws got snagged on some of the roots from plants. His soft eyes looked in the direction of the she-wolf. "Hello dawn." SunRise's eyes gleamed, looking into Dawns eyes. The male walked infront of the alpha and sat down. His tail flicked.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:51:27 pm by Lilly »

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 06:44:21 am »
(both accepted and if Fire is alright with a blind mate than sure) Dawn lays in her den napping and waiting for her friend Fire to get back to the den after scouting. She is anxious to see if this land is available for a new pack or if they need to move on to another one.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:47:24 am by animal_defender100 »

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 05:56:34 am »
( Thank you :3 Fire would love to be Dawns mate, even if she is blind. :) )
SunRise walked through the dence, dark forest. Every step he made a crunch errupted. Leaves crunched under his paws and twigs snapped. The wind blew lightly, the tress swayed, whispering to each other. Fire blinked, he turned his head looking to see if there was any territory that was avaiable. Nothing was... Fire galloped through the undergrowth. He slowed down to a trot, following a dirt path. It lead to a den made out of broken down trees. The male walked into the den, seeing a beutiful she-wolf. Fire walked next to Dawn, sitting down. He bent down and licked her cheek.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:01:44 am by Lilly »

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:11:30 am »
She murrs and licks him back "is this territory taken?" she asks him praying it wasn't so they could go hunting for a den near food and water

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 05:46:05 pm »
"Well there is still a 180 degree perimitter to check later. But the area I just searched was taken by another pack." Fire sighed tiredly. Fire laid next to Dawn, he plopped his head on Dawns back. He closed his eyes, resting but not sleeping. Fire's tail flickered slowly as he listened for the she-wolfs reply. The dirt in the den was very dry, it hadn't rained for a couple of weeks.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:48:27 pm by Lilly »

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 06:02:12 pm »
She licks his fur and lays her head down "let's pray there is some place not taken so we can start our own pack" she says meaning both pups and literally their own pack

Dragon3076

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 06:11:06 am »
Description: White with a hint of Blue
Name: Draco Keith
Nickname(s): NA
Mate: NA
Pups: NA
Personality: Likes to be the center of attention some times and likes to joke as well
History: He does not remember much as he hit his head against a rock when he was younger.
Skills best at: Hunting and the Once-In-A-Blue-Moon joke
Rp sample: Slowly, Draco walked out from the underbrush as he tracked a deer that caut his eye. Quietly, he stalked closer to it, ears perked forward in attention before he got close enough to leap out and...

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 06:14:48 am »
(accepted just jump in)